- 30-minute Helicopter tour over Belize City and barrier reef
- Baron Bliss Lighthouse and the Tourist Village
- St. John's Cathedral and the Swing Bridge
- Longest barrier reef in the Western Hemisphere
- Professional and friendly pilot and guide
- Hotel pickup and drop off
What You Can Expect
You'll head east to view the longest barrier reef in the Western Hemisphere, stretching for more than 170 miles (275km) along the coast and extending 50 miles (80km) offshore. The barrier reef complex in Belize is a true treasure among the coral reef communities of the Caribbean. Your flight will also fly you to Northern Drowned Caye, Shallow Caye, Drowned Caye, St. George's Caye and Gallows Point.
The helicopter tour will take you for a second-to-none journey to explore the best of Belize's barrier reef. Soaring high above the barrier reef, incredible views of the city itself and its barrier reef await you!
On the flight back, you can relax and enjoy the astonishing aerial views of the coastline and Belize City.