- City Sightseeing Bergen hop-on hop-off shore excursion
- Board the bus at Skolten Cruise Terminal (Stop 1)
- Hop on and off the open-top minibus as many times as you like at any of the 13 stops
- Enjoy the informative onboard audio guide in eight languages
- Set your own itinerary and explore Bergen at your own pace!
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
- Skolten Cruise Terminal & Norwegian Fisheries Museum
- Bryggen, Hanseatic Museum & the Fish Market
- Torget the Flower Market (From May 2 - May 30, the bus will stop on Strandkaien)
- Tollbodkaia Viewpoint
- Bergen Aquarium
- Fredriksberg Fortress
- Den Nationale Scene, The National Stage
- Muséplass Bergen museum
- Festplassen, the City Park
- The Fishmarket
- Mount Fløien Funicular station
- St Mary’s Church, Bryggen & Bergenhus Fortress
- Norwegian Fisheries Museum
great overview of the city. The wifi on the bus worked perfectly
Bergen was a treat. Weather OK, people wonderful, and our first experience on a HO-HO bus exceeded our expectations. The Funicular was crowded so we toured the city instead, and ate from a fish stand at the wharf. Best fresh fish we have ever had.
Highly recommend this Tour.
An essential part of Bergen sightseeing. You see lots in a short time and the views are wonderful.
Bus was very good. The busses should run more often, like every 30 to 45 minutes. Bergen was a very pretty city and I wish we had more time there
Good value for money.
Great way to see Bergen!
Great way to get a broad overview of Bergen. Since we only had one day, it met our needs and was a good value.
Good tour with FREE WiFi on the bus. At the cruise boat price of $0.50/minute for internet... the bus was free.
An Excellent way to feel the flavour for those having a short stay.
Can't fault it.