- Berlin Residence Orchestra concert at Charlottenburg Palace
- 3-course dinner before the concert at Charlottenburg Palace Orangery
- Admire one of the most magnificent royal residences in Germany
- Listen to renowned Berlin musicians playing Bach, Mozart and more
- VIP tickets include a glass of sparkling wine during intermission
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
It's like traveling back in time, being served a delectable dinner by waiters in clothing of the era as you listen to classical music masterpieces by Bach and Mozart at the palace's orangery. Be sure to indicate when booking if you'd like the vegetarian menu!
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
This tour was amazing!
A very special evening to carry away as a memory from Berlin. Elegant surroundings, superb 3-course dinner followed by a talented ensemble of costumed musicians and singers playing music by Bach and Vivaldi. An excellent ' mine host ' who spoke in both German and English. Worth the cost and I reckon equivalent in London would be more expensive
a lovely evening, great food and great music.
Wonderful evening. Not a cheap ride, but worth the money invested , dinner is very good and memorable concert .
Dinner was very good and the Concert was great.
We really enjoyed the evening.
It was hard to find the exact location of the event though.
Excellent food and concert in a wonderful setting
Dinner terrific and served efficiently, concert exceeded expectations. A wonderful event and evening!