- Bike tour of Berlin
- Learn about Berlin's complex past
- See top attractions like Alexanderplatz and the Berlin Wall
- Bike rental and helmet included
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Bike TourPhoto by: Jodi R
Germany, 09 2011
- Tippping it down in ...Photo by: Nigel F
- Bike TourPhoto by: Arpar C
- bikesPhoto by: Clare B
- This is where the office is ...Photo by: Conchita A
- Many comfy bikesPhoto by: Conchita A
- Kate in volle actie en wij ...Photo by: Rik V
- Parliment buildingPhoto by: Eileen N
- FrokostpausePhoto by: Knud-Erik S
- Berliner DomPhoto by: Robert L
- TiergartenPhoto by: Maxim P
- Gids SofiePhoto by: Hendrik A
- starting the tourPhoto by: Diana Mihaela I
- P1050425Photo by: JOANNE L
- P1050399Photo by: JOANNE L
- P1050397Photo by: JOANNE L
- P1050416Photo by: JOANNE L
- Berlin Bike TourPhoto by: Ryan & Asha
- More TomPhoto by: Bill S
USA, 09 2012
- Bikes at the biergartenPhoto by: Bill S
USA, 09 2012
What You Can Expect
My friend and I took the bike tour with Tom, and had a wonderful couple of hours exploring the city. The tour was well paced, with plenty of stops around the well known sights, including the Brandenburg Tor, the Reichstag, and the Memorial for the murdered Jews of Europe. Tom was very knowledgeable about the history of the city and had plenty of interesting facts, and was also personable and friendly, trying to get to know each person of the tour which made it really special. We also stopped at a beer garden for lunch, where the food was delicious and the portions generous. I'd definitely take this tour again, although maybe in the summer months when it isn't quite as chilly!
A great day out and about. Very knowledgeable tour guides. Would certainly recommend it. Lunch was great too!
Great bike tour! Randal was a fantastic tour guide around the city. We also loved the lunch. Highly recommend.
Go with Andrew He knows all about the history of Berlin and tells it in a captivating manner.
Andrew you should become a history teacher.
This was fun. We saw a lot of Berlin and got some exercise. Not too physical, but we saw a lot. Berlin is very bike friendly for the most part. Good overview of the city in a short time. Really enjoyed the tour.
Recommended to everyone to explore Berlin with Bike ride. It was fun and learnt lots of history.
This tour was definitely the highlight of our trip! Our guide Tom was really knowledgeable, and incredibly witty. One of my favourite moments was when he explained the history of Berlin's divide in the form of a chalk drawing on the sidewalk of a pint of beer. Given that we only had a limited amount of time in Berlin, this was the perfect way for us to get a taste of everything that Berlin had to offer. I highly recommend this tour!
Great tour. Jonathan very knowledgeable and set a good pace for mixed group. Really enjoyed myself - first time on a bike in 30 years.
The highlight of my time in Berlin!! My guide was Neil, he was funny and incredibly knowledgable about the city and its history. Was happy to answer questions at each stop, and stayed after to help everyone with recommendations and directions. The best way to see Berlin and learn about the sites!