- Bike tour of Berlin
- Learn about Berlin's complex past
- See top attractions like Alexanderplatz and the Berlin Wall
- Bike rental and helmet included
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Bike TourPhoto by: Jodi R
Germany, 09 2011
- Tippping it down in ...Photo by: Nigel F
- Bike TourPhoto by: Arpar C
- bikesPhoto by: Clare B
- This is where the office is ...Photo by: Conchita A
- Many comfy bikesPhoto by: Conchita A
- Kate in volle actie en wij ...Photo by: Rik V
- Parliment buildingPhoto by: Eileen N
- FrokostpausePhoto by: Knud-Erik S
- Berliner DomPhoto by: Robert L
- TiergartenPhoto by: Maxim P
- Gids SofiePhoto by: Hendrik A
- starting the tourPhoto by: Diana Mihaela I
- P1050425Photo by: JOANNE L
- P1050399Photo by: JOANNE L
- P1050397Photo by: JOANNE L
- P1050416Photo by: JOANNE L
- Berlin Bike TourPhoto by: Ryan & Asha
- More TomPhoto by: Bill S
USA, 09 2012
- Bikes at the biergartenPhoto by: Bill S
USA, 09 2012
What You Can Expect
Great way to get your bearings and good over view of the main sites in the city. Manuel was our guide and did a good job with a mix of knowledge and wit.
Amazing tour. Our Guide Dave was exceptional. We were lucky enough to get great weather which made it even more amazing. Dave is very knowledgably with the history and made riding the bikes seem very easy.
Carissa E Australia
The BEST way to get around Berlin! Our guide Hannah was fantastic, very knowledgeable and friendly. Was one of our favourite parts of our whole trip, will always remember cycling around Berlin just like the locals! :-
Very nice and very good guide! Berlin by bike is the best thing to do.
Our tour guide Lucy was fantastic! So much enthusiasm, passion and knowledge! She really loves what she does and this shone threw, she made our bike tour of Berlin special and informative so we understood all the history clearly.
We thoroughly would recommend this cycling tour. It was the best way for us to start our long weekend in Berlin.
It gave us the information we needed to be able to make informed choices about what else we wanted to see and visit in Berlin.
Our guide from Wisconsin was AMAZING. I can't imagine anyone else doing a better job. His knowledge astounded us, he was patient and funny.
A MUST DO.
Really enjoyed the tour - as always, a fun way of getting to find out about a city before exploring it in depth. And thanks to Jonathan for organising the beautiful weather!
I cannot think of a better way to see Berlin! Our tour guide was excellent, the bikes were well maintained, and the route was well planned. This is what I consider to be a must do tour. You will not regret it.
On a bright spring day this was a fantastic way to see the city, and good value, joining up all its many parts as we cycled from East to West. Alex, our guide, was excellent very knowledgeable, passionate and an engaging communicator.
This was a fantastic way to see the city joining up its many parts as we cycled from East to West - great value too! Our guide, Alex, was passionate, highly knowledgeable and a great communicator.