- Guided Berlin’s Christmas lights evening tour
- Explore Berlin's illuminated squares and monuments with your expert guide
- Visit Brandenburg Gate, Friedrichstadt-Palast and Schloss Charlottenburg
- Admire the beautiful Christmas lights on the famous boulevard Kurfürstendamm
- Shop for handmade crafts at Berlin’s famous Christmas markets
- Enjoy a complimentary glass of mulled wine at the Kaiser Wilhelm Memorial Church Christmas Market
- Round-trip transport by first-class motor coach
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
This tour was amazing!
It was verry nice i saw the other face of berlin that it has to offer in christmass with decorations and celebrations
Amazing!! Best lights we saw the whole time we have been away
On my recent visit to Berlin my husband, myself and a group of 8 others did the Christmas lights tour. Amazing, nothing like this happens in Melbourne Australia. It was a truly lovely expericence for us. If in Berlin and this tour is available I would highly recommend it.
Loved it! What a great way to see the city. I did not think Berlin would be so beautiful!!
Magical. This tour is great value. It takes you around the main streets of Berlin looking at the christmas lights. You stop off at a christmas market for about 25 minutes, and then you have a token for a free glass of mulled wine at another christmas market. It certainly makes you feel very festive.
We enjoyed the tour very much, but felt that the Guide could have provided a more comprehensive explanation in English. Also, we paid for gluevein to be included but did not receive the Voucher.
Tour guide good Christmasights not what I expected I thought they would before spectacular
This was a great tour, the same as the hop on hop off tour, but at night.