- Guided evening tour of Berlin’s Christmas lights
- Explore Berlin's illuminated squares and monuments with your expert guide
- Visit Brandenburg Gate, Friedrichstadtpalast and Schloss Charlottenburg
- Admire the beautiful Christmas lights on the famous boulevard Kurfürstendamm
- Shop for handmade crafts at Berlin’s famous Christmas markets
- Enjoy a complimentary glass of mulled wine at the Kaiser Wilhelm Memorial Church Christmas Market
- Transport by first-class motor coach
Your guide will tell you stories of the German capital and its Christmas traditions. See the special Christmas illuminations of Berlin's landmarks including Brandenburg Gate, the magnificent cathedral built in the 16th century, and Friedrichstadtpalast, the largest theater in Berlin.
Berlin is also famous for its numerous Christmas markets. Your guide will take you past some of the best ones including the Schloss Charlottenburg (Charlottenburg Palace ) Christmas Market, the Gendarmenmarkt Christmas Market and the Potsdamer Platz Christmas Market.
After your city tour, soak up the Christmas atmosphere at the Kaiser Wilhelm Memorial Church Christmas Market, where can enjoy a complimentary glass of mulled wine to warm you up, as well as shop for handcrafted goods and traditional food.
Reviewed by Wendy G, January 2013
On my recent visit to Berlin my husband, myself and a group of 8 others did the Christmas lights tour. Amazing, nothing like this happens in Melbourne Australia. It was a truly lovely expericence for us. If in Berlin and this tour is available I would highly recommend it.
Reviewed by Shirley F, January 2013
Loved it! What a great way to see the city. I did not think Berlin would be so beautiful!!