- Hop-on hop-off bus tour of Berlin (valid 48 hours)
- See top attractions like Checkpoint Charlie and Brandenburg Gate
- 20 stops around the city
- Commentary available in 13 languages
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
Perfect for first-time visitors! The narration gives you useful information about Berlin beyond what's mentioned in your guidebook. I suggest doing the complete route on your first day to get an overview of the city, and then hopping off at the attractions you most want to see on the second day.
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Berliner DomPhoto by: CRAIG J
USA, 11 2012
- Brandenburg GatePhoto by: Tony V
- AlexanderplatzPhoto by: REYNALDO M
- Charlottenburg PalacePhoto by: Ling L
- Restaurant SalsaPhoto by: SW V
- Hotel NovaPhoto by: SW V
- Monument ter ere van de ...Photo by: SW V
- Gedächtnis KirchePhoto by: SW V
- Brandenbürger TorPhoto by: SW V
- TV Toweer - BerlinPhoto by: Angela Merici G
- AlexanderplatzPhoto by: Angela Merici G
- Rotes RathausPhoto by: Horst S
- Brandenburger TorPhoto by: Horst S
- Berlin et sa garePhoto by: jose l
- Altes MusuemPhoto by: jose l
- Palais du ReichstagPhoto by: jose l
- 25 ans après...Photo by: jose l
- L'automne à BerlinPhoto by: jose l
- Berlin HauptbahnhofPhoto by: IR F G B
- Televisietoren AlexanderplatzPhoto by: IR F G B
What You Can Expect
At time of booking choose to include a one hour boat trip for a one day visit.
Upgrade to Berlin River Boat Tour (15 March - 27 October only)
Add a one hour boat trip to your Berlin hop-on hop-off tour and see the city from another vantage point. The tremendous views of the urban landscape unfold as you cruise along the River Spree. Simply hop-off the tour at Berliner Dom (Berlin Cathedral) and hop-on the boat tour. Departure between 10:00am and 3:00pm every 30 minutes, on Friday and Saturday ntil 4:00pm. After the cruise, you can continue to use the hop-on hop-off tickets to explore Berlin.
Berlin Hop-on Hop-off Tour Stops (Yellow line):
- Potsdamer Platz
- Checkpoint Charlie
- Alexanderplatz/TV Tower
- Museumsinsel/Museum Island
- Berliner Dom/Cathedral
- Lustgarten/Museum Island
- Unter den Linden
- Brandenburger Tor/Reichstag
- Central Train Station
- Victory Column
- Palace Bellevue
- Straße-des-17. Juni/Flea market
- Charlottenburg Palace
- Antique Mall
We used the service for two full days and it was great. It allowed us to get an overview and then go back around for certain sites we wanted to go into. We also took the associated Spree River boat tour and had a great time on that. It was nice to see things from that vantage.
Best way to see most of the sights in Berlin!!! We found it very convenient to hop on and hop off the bus at any point in the city!! Highly recommended
Excellent tour took the bus round complete tour first .then we used hop on off facility . Would recommend this tour .
Great way to see Berlin
A very good and easy was to meet the city. Perfect if you don't have too much time.
The yellow line covered everything we wanted to see and more. Hats off to the drivers, they are doing an excellent job and they are smiling despite the infernal traffic. The boat cruise was nice with friendly staff.
Great views, stops, and info on the city of Berlin. Lots of good information. Nothing to complain about!
This hop-on/hop-off tour is worth the cost. Allows you to see the major sights without having to walk all over the city. If you purchase the 2 day or 3 day pass. I would recommend holding off until your second day to actually initiate your tour and use your first day to explore to find out where the bus stops are before you redeem your ticket so that you get the full tour period you pay for. Buses are clean and comfortable and the staff are generally pleasant and helpful. Ear buds are supplied and you can plug in to all the major languages. I would recommend this ticket.
I love hop on hop off buses, I do them in all cities I visit if they're available. This was great as usual, no problems with pick up and drop off locations and everyone was friendly and helpful.
Great way to get an idea of how Berlin works and what to see. It's invaluable for being able to spend time at the sites you want to see. I would recommend that you do both the yellow and purple as the east side gallery is a must as you get a better idea of the wall and how far it spread.