- Hop-on hop-off bus tour of Berlin (valid 48 hours)
- See top attractions like Checkpoint Charlie and Brandenburg Gate
- 20 stops around the city
- Commentary available in 13 languages
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
Perfect for first-time visitors! The narration gives you useful information about Berlin beyond what's mentioned in your guidebook. I suggest doing the complete route on your first day to get an overview of the city, and then hopping off at the attractions you most want to see on the second day.
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Berliner DomPhoto by: CRAIG J
USA, 11 2012
- Brandenburg GatePhoto by: Tony V
- AlexanderplatzPhoto by: REYNALDO M
- Charlottenburg PalacePhoto by: Ling L
- Restaurant SalsaPhoto by: SW V
- Hotel NovaPhoto by: SW V
- Monument ter ere van de ...Photo by: SW V
- Gedächtnis KirchePhoto by: SW V
- Brandenbürger TorPhoto by: SW V
- TV Toweer - BerlinPhoto by: Angela Merici G
- AlexanderplatzPhoto by: Angela Merici G
- Rotes RathausPhoto by: Horst S
- Brandenburger TorPhoto by: Horst S
- Berlin et sa garePhoto by: jose l
- Altes MusuemPhoto by: jose l
- Palais du ReichstagPhoto by: jose l
- 25 ans après...Photo by: jose l
- L'automne à BerlinPhoto by: jose l
- Berlin HauptbahnhofPhoto by: IR F G B
- Televisietoren AlexanderplatzPhoto by: IR F G B
What You Can Expect
At time of booking choose to include a one hour boat trip for a one day visit.
Upgrade to Berlin River Boat Tour (15 March - 27 October only)
Add a one hour boat trip to your Berlin hop-on hop-off tour and see the city from another vantage point. The tremendous views of the urban landscape unfold as you cruise along the River Spree. Simply hop-off the tour at Berliner Dom (Berlin Cathedral) and hop-on the boat tour. Departure between 10:00am and 3:00pm every 30 minutes, on Friday and Saturday ntil 4:00pm. After the cruise, you can continue to use the hop-on hop-off tickets to explore Berlin.
Berlin Hop-on Hop-off Tour Stops (Yellow line):
- Potsdamer Platz
- Checkpoint Charlie
- Alexanderplatz/TV Tower
- Museumsinsel/Museum Island
- Berliner Dom/Cathedral
- Lustgarten/Museum Island
- Unter den Linden
- Brandenburger Tor/Reichstag
- Central Train Station
- Victory Column
- Palace Bellevue
- Straße-des-17. Juni/Flea market
- Charlottenburg Palace
- Antique Mall
Good intro to Berlin. Day one completed the tour and day two picked out the sites we wanted to hop off at. Very easy to use and good value
Errol M Australia
I took the 2-day option. This was good value for money. It gave me flexibility and the opportunity to see the attractions that I was interested in and at a pace that suited me. The on-board audio commentary was informative and not over-burdened with useless trivia. The stops were well-spaced and the buses were easy to locate.
A very helpful audio introduction to the city. Extensive choice of languages. About 18 different hop-on, hop-off points. Worth getting the 2-day ticket. Do full tour about 2 hours on day 1, then cherry pick where you want to see again on day 2. Good value too.
We did the Traditional tour a couple of times as I'm not a great walker. The second time as it grew dark to enjoy the Christmas lights. A lovely experience and the best way to get your bearings.
Was very interesting and as always in the past with viatour great value for money. The only disappointment was that we bought the yellow line tour but the same company did a purple line tour. As we had booked through viatour they wouldn't let us pay the smaller charge to upgrade to the purple tour and said we had to pay an extra 30 euros for the two of us. When an upgrade was only 5/6 euros each so we didn't bother.
Fantastic and economical way to see the whole city
I highly recommend taking this tour, It was a great way to see Berlin, multiple Christmas markets and the Christmas lights around Berlin. Berlin is beautifully decorated during Christmas season. I only wish they would run this tour later during the winter, so you could have more time to see all the decorations.
Superb value --- fantastic way to see the city on first day and to visit various sites on day two.
We used the service for two full days and it was great. It allowed us to get an overview and then go back around for certain sites we wanted to go into. We also took the associated Spree River boat tour and had a great time on that. It was nice to see things from that vantage.
Best way to see most of the sights in Berlin!!! We found it very convenient to hop on and hop off the bus at any point in the city!! Highly recommended