- Hop-on hop-off bus tour of Berlin (valid 48 hours)
- See top attractions like Checkpoint Charlie and Brandenburg Gate
- 20 stops around the city
- Commentary available in 13 languages
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
Perfect for first-time visitors! The narration gives you useful information about Berlin beyond what's mentioned in your guidebook. I suggest doing the complete route on your first day to get an overview of the city, and then hopping off at the attractions you most want to see on the second day.
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Berliner DomPhoto by: CRAIG J
USA, 11 2012
- Brandenburg GatePhoto by: Tony V
- AlexanderplatzPhoto by: REYNALDO M
- Charlottenburg PalacePhoto by: Ling L
- Restaurant SalsaPhoto by: SW V
- Hotel NovaPhoto by: SW V
- Monument ter ere van de ...Photo by: SW V
- Gedächtnis KirchePhoto by: SW V
- Brandenbürger TorPhoto by: SW V
- TV Toweer - BerlinPhoto by: Angela Merici G
- AlexanderplatzPhoto by: Angela Merici G
- Rotes RathausPhoto by: Horst S
- Brandenburger TorPhoto by: Horst S
- Berlin et sa garePhoto by: jose l
- Altes MusuemPhoto by: jose l
- Palais du ReichstagPhoto by: jose l
- 25 ans après...Photo by: jose l
- L'automne à BerlinPhoto by: jose l
- Berlin HauptbahnhofPhoto by: IR F G B
- Televisietoren AlexanderplatzPhoto by: IR F G B
What You Can Expect
Add a one hour boat trip to your Berlin hop-on hop-off tour and see the city from another vantage point. The tremendous views of the urban landscape unfold as you cruise along the River Spree. Simply hop-off the tour at Berliner Dom (Berlin Cathedral) and hop-on the boat tour. Departure between 10:00am and 3:00pm every 30 minutes, on Friday and Saturday until 4:00pm. After the cruise, you can continue to use the hop-on hop-off tickets to explore Berlin.
Berlin Hop-on Hop-off Tour Stops (Yellow line):
- Potsdamer Platz
- Checkpoint Charlie
- Alexanderplatz/TV Tower
- Museumsinsel/Museum Island
- Berliner Dom/Cathedral
- Lustgarten/Museum Island
- Unter den Linden
- Brandenburger Tor/Reichstag
- Central Train Station
- Victory Column
- Palace Bellevue
- Straße-des-17. Juni/Flea market
- Charlottenburg Palace
- Antique Mall
Buses depart every 10 minutes during the summer season and every 15 minutes in winter.
Very good tour, takes past all of the main locations. Not as many people taking tour as on other lines, which we liked.
Easy way to see the key attractions and layout of the city. Plentiful hop on- hop off places and informative commentary while on the bus
Pamela J USA
Great way to see the sights and to get around Berlin. I enjoyed the Charlottenburg Palace along the route.
kathleen.cordiner United Kingdom
Our intention was to do the complete tour on our first day to get our bearings. We found this was a very good idea as the tour did an excellent journey around the City. The commentary was first class and gave us lots of ideas for the rest of our stay. On the 2nd day we once again set off for Checkpoint Charlie followed by bus again to Brandenburg Tor where we had a good look round and then went to the Reistag enjoying all the parts in between. Our plan was then to walk to Washingtonplatz to meet the bus again to finish to day. We got there by 5pm and a bus came along but we were curtly told by driver that it was the last bus and finished for the day. All passengers were decanted and left standing. Why did the bus not go back to the 1st stop on the tour before finishing?
BEST way to see all the major sites..very convenient..perfect!
Would definitely recommend as very informative and very easy to use.
excellent way of getting ons bearings and then use the service to visit the ones you want to explore.very good value.great city to visit especially for christmas markets
Great tour. Best way to get an overview of the city prior to exploring
Good intro to Berlin. Day one completed the tour and day two picked out the sites we wanted to hop off at. Very easy to use and good value
Errol M Australia
I took the 2-day option. This was good value for money. It gave me flexibility and the opportunity to see the attractions that I was interested in and at a pace that suited me. The on-board audio commentary was informative and not over-burdened with useless trivia. The stops were well-spaced and the buses were easy to locate.