SPRING OFFER: Book now for travel in April 2014 and save 20% on the recommended retail price!
- Half-day electric bike tour of Berlin
- Ride an easy-to-use electric bike to top Berlin attractions
- See Checkpoint Charlie, Potsdamer Platz, the Holocaust Museum, Alexanderplatz, Brandenburg Gate and much more
- Explore off the beaten path and enjoy commentary about Berlin's history from your knowledgeable guide
- Small-group tour limited to 15 people ensures a more personalized experience
What You Can Expect
Amazing! Our young English guide, Derek, had an unlimited amount of historic knowledge and background information to share with our group. The ebikes allowed us to travel great distances and see so much of the city (one of the highlights was racing our bikes down the runway of the disused Berlin-Templehof airstrip). A fantastic tour for all ages, with the best possible guide. Awesome day out in Berlin!
Great way to see Berlin. Our guide was terrific. We were a group of 5 and the e-bikes were no problem for 2 60+ travellers. I suggest bringing a sandwich and just buying a beer at the lunch stop. It was our first e-bike tour and we will do this again.