- Hop-on hop-off sightseeing tour of Berlin with entrance ticket to Berlin Dungeon
- Create your personalized sightseeing itinerary and explore Berlin at leisure
- See top Berlin attractions like Potsdamer Platz, Brandenburg Gate, Friedrichstrasse, Gendarmenmarkt and Checkpoint Charlie
- Get off your bus at Alexanderplatz and head inside Berlin Dungeon to discover the city’s darkest history
- Hop on and off as many times as you wish at any of the 20 stops around the city for 48 hours of sightseeing
- Enjoy informative audio commentary in 13 different languages on board the bus
What You Can Expect
Aboard a comfortable, open-top, double-decker bus, admire some of these top city attractions, hopping on and off as many times as you like. See Expressionist architecture at the Kulturforum and perhaps hop off at Gendarmenmarkt to see Deutscher Dom, Französischer Dom and Schinkel’s Konzerthaus. With your ticket, you can remain on the bus for an entire loop (roughly 2.5 hours) as you listen to the informative audio commentary, or you can hop on and off at any of the 20 stops around the city.
Your hop-on hop-off ticket additionally includes entry to Berlin Dungeon. Open daily, the attraction boasts rides and interactive shows, where actors bring the city’s darkest history to life, recounting eerie tales in both English and German. Come face-to-face with villains of bygone days like the twisted Monk Pater Roderich and the infamous serial killer Carl Grossman, and hear tales of the deadly plague in Kloster Strasse. Explore the torture chamber, learn the legend of the White Lady and hop aboard a raft boat ride on your journey into Berlin’s darkest past!
Click on the 'View Additional Info' button below to see your hop-on hop-off tour route.
Berlin Hop-On Hop-Off Tour Stops:
- Kurfurstendamm 220 / Meinekestraesse
- Kurfurstendamm Ecke / corner Rankestrasse
- Lutzowplatz BVG- Haltestelle
- Kulturforum Ecke
- Potsdamer Platz
- Jewish Museum
- Checkpoint Charlie
- East Side Gallery / O2 Arena
- Alexanderplatz / opposite Park Inn Hotel
- Berliner Dom / Berlin Cathedral (boat station)
- Lustgarten / Humbolt-Box
- Friedrichstrasse / Unter den Linden
- Brandenburger Tor / Brandenburg gate
- Hauptbahnhof / Central Station
- Siegessaule / Victory Column
- 17. Juni - Flohmarkt / Flea Market
- Schloss Charlottenburg / Charlottenburg Palace
- Antiquitaetenmeile / Antiques Street
The Dungeons were good for kids but need to be ten or a bit too scary. The Dungeon was quite a walk from the bus stop. We were given minimal directions by the driver and asked multiple people along the way until we found them. Dungeon tours in English only were every 2-3 hours so it was pure luck we arrived at the correct time for a tour we could understand. The was a real mixture of buses. Some new but one really old bus where half of the microphone jacks worked and half didn't. Bad luck when the bus was full and you were in seat with a broken jack as got no commentary. The old bus was full of diesel fumes coming in from the engine so couldn't sit at the back of the bus. I'd say up to an hour of time was wasted just sitting in the bus at bus stops.
Recording needs updated, bus seats uncomfortable