- Walking tour of Berlin focusing on subcultures
- Visit neighborhoods including Prenzlauer Berg, Mitte and Friedrichshain
- See the Turkish area of Kreuzberg and Yaam Beach, the Caribbean section
- Learn about various countercultural movements from your expert guide
- View street art and graffiti and learn the origins of the German fast food called currywurst
- Small-group tour limited to 20 people ensures more individualized attention from your guide
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
A must-do for those who want to see more than just the regular tourist sights. You learn lots about Berlin's colorful history and discover parts of the city that only locals know!
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
This tour was amazing!
We loved it. I had zero knowledge and no interest in graffiti prior to that tour, so I feel great having to learn so much about it. Jason was our guide and he did a very good job at showing us around some very interesting parts of town. Very fun guy!
Information and unconventional. Interesting guide.
Thank you Alex for the amazing tour! It was great to hear your perspective on Berlin as a local. Loved hearing all the stories behind each neighbourhood. I highly recommend this tour!
Great tour with a difference. Highly recommend it!
Great tour. Very knowledgeable, eloquent guide, Jake. Fascinating details about the city. Thank you.
Amazing tour - Callum was an awesome guide and really brought Berlin's colourful and dynamic history to life. Would highly recommend to those who want to veer away from your standard tourist spots and see how truly diverse Berlin is.
Loved it! A wonderful different look at Berlin. Particularly with Jake!
Loved this tour- the guide was really informative and definitely had a great knowledge of some of the more obscure facts about the history of the city. Would highly recommend to anyone who wants to see a different perspective of Berlin than what a traditional tour offers.
Jason was an intelligent and articulate guide leading us through fascinating areas if Berlin.
This was a very enjoyable tour.