- Photography walking tour of Berlin's grand sights
- Focuses on Berlin's photogenic sights including the the former borderline between East and West-Berlin and the Potsdamer Platz
- Pick up tips for photographing buildings, people and city scenes
- Review your shots with a professional, highlighting lighting, contrast, composition and creativity
- Informative commentary from your professional photographer guide
The Sony-Center's roof construction looking like big sails from below and like Japan's Mount Fuji from the distance is an absolute must for all camera freaks. Restaurants serving the world's food and of course typical German and Berlin specialties.
Your Berlin Photography Walking Tour ends at Potsdamer Platz.
Some of the things you will learn from your photographer guide:
- How to incorporate lighting conditions to create dramatic photos
- How to capture the atmosphere of a particular scene
- How to compose a photograph to get the maximum effect