- Photography walking tour of Berlin's historic sites
- Focuses on Berlin's photogenic sights including the Museumsinsel (Museum Island) for architecture photography, the Schlossbrücke (Castle Bridge), the Staatsoper (Opera House), statue of "Frederic The Great, and the Nicolai Quarter
- Pick up tips for photographing buildings, people and city scenes
- Review your shots with a professional, highlighting lighting, contrast, composition and creativity
- Informative commentary from your professional photographer guide
What You Can Expect
Strolling along the river Spree we pass the old Schlossbrücke (Castle Bridge), the Staatsoper (Opera House), statue of "Frederic The Great" Germany's most famous king. The Tour ends at the oldest sites of historic Berlin: Nicolai Quarter shows a medieval German towncenter (church, tavern, houses) typically reconstructed during the East-German era in the 1970s.
Your Berlin Photography Walking Tour ends at Nicolai Church.
Some of the things you will learn from your photographer guide:
- How to incorporate lighting conditions to create dramatic photos
- How to capture the atmosphere of a particular scene
- How to compose a photograph to get the maximum effect