This small-group Segway tour is limited to 8 people, ensuring you’ll receive special attention from your guide.
- 4-hour Segway tour of hidden Berlin with an expert local guide
- Glide past the Berlin Wall Memorial at Bernauser Strasse
- See off-the-beaten-path attractions like the New Synagogue
- Pass through Monbijou Park and admire its manicured lawns and leafy avenues
- Small-group tour with a maximum of 8 people ensures personalized attention from your guide
What You Can Expect
Glide past big-name sights like the Berlin Wall Memorial at Bernauer Strasse and hear about the events in the city’s past that have changed the lives of those who call Berlin home. Saunter past the New Synagogue and learn about the Night of Broken Glass – another poignant mark in Berlin’s complex timeline.
Call in at Monbijou Park, eastern Berlin’s tranquil green space, and see its popular open-air swimming pool. A place where Berliners go to relax in the shade, relax and catch up, Monbijou Park is often known as the green heart of the city with its vast expanse of trees and impeccably tended lawns.
As you glide through the city’s lesser-known neighborhoods and quieter side streets, your guide will point out intriguing city architecture and talk to you about life in the city; hear how major events in the Berlin’s history have shaped its culture, and how its growing industries point to an exciting future.
After 4 hours gliding through the city streets, make your way back to the start point where your Segway tour ends.