- Walking tour of Berlin's Third Reich sites
- Learn about the rise and fall of Hitler and the Nazi Party from an expert guide
- See where World War II and the Holocaust were orchestrated as you walk down the Wilhelmstrasse
- Witness where the Propaganda Ministry, Hitler's bunker and the SS and Gestapo headquarters once stood
- End near the must-visit Topography of Terror museum
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Holocaust MemorialPhoto by: RAJENDRAKUMAR P
- Our tour groupPhoto by: Leah M
- Memorial SquarePhoto by: Beth E S
- E 953Photo by: gemini9658
- E 958Photo by: gemini9658
- Air MinistryPhoto by: Christopher G
United Kingdom, 08 2009
- Hitler's BunkerPhoto by: Christopher G
United Kingdom, 08 2009
What You Can Expect
Vouter was great and full of information. He really knew his history and was able to answer any questions. A great tour for WW UK buffs
An enjoyable tour through some of Berlin's most important historical sites. Our guide was informative and friendly and happy to answer any and all questions.
Our tour guide was fantastic! Really interesting tour... Well worth the cold December day! Would highly recommend this walking tour.
This was one of the highlights of my time in Berlin. Kathryn, our guide, was very well versed in this period of German history and made it accessible to everyone. Despite the heavy subject matter she managed to deliver the tour in a fun and engaging way without trivialising it. I learnt more about the Third Reich on this tour than I ever did at high school so I am truly grateful and would recommend it to anyone who wants to learn more about the rise and fall of one of the most depraved regimes in history.
Catherine was an extremely knowledgeable guide with a deep passion on the subject. Definitely gained a lot of new insights into it. Well done!
It was excellent Dennos was very informative, witty and intersetring to listen to.
Sam was our tour guide and he was amazing! He took us to all the important stops and set the background for the history of the sites. He was pleasant and humorous and made the tour fun. I would highly recommend this tour!
Excellent, informative and well read guide.
Our family of 2 adults and 2 children aged 15 and 14 yrs attended this tour with tour guide Mort. We were all equally impressed with his wealth of knowledge and experience and his passion for this tour. The way that Mort presented the information was so interesting and the photos he carried with him made the content so much more meaningful. We thoroughly enjoyed this tour and would highly recommend it to families with teenage children.
Mort is a great guide, with a wealth of knowledge of nazi history. Unconditionally recommended.