- Entrance ticket to the DDR Museum in Berlin
- Explore the museum independently, learning about former East Germany at your own pace
- Walk through a reconstructed East German apartment, seeing a typical kitchen and lounge
- Sit in an old Trabant car for a virtual tour of the streets of former East Germany
- Learn about the Socialist Unity Party who created the DDR
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
This is a must-do tour if you want to get a real experience of what life was like in former East Germany.
What You Can Expect
Excellent museum. Very informative.
David W USA
it was great. We learned a lot about life in east Berlin. one can take a half an hour or can stay there for several hours as well. It was one of the highlights of our stay in Berlin
The museum itself is very interesting and informative. The restaurant treated us like special guests, and the meal was amazing. We ended up taking half the meal home, as it is far too much food. All in all, a great day, and great value.
Good hands on museum. Enjoyable way to spend an hour or more.
Very interactive museum great for kids but much too crowded to really enjoy it. Tour groups should not be allowed in this museum due to the restricted space.
Nathan C Australia
Not really worth the money. There were so many people packed into a very small museum it was next to impossible to actually spend the time required to look at anything in detail.
very poor value for money through viator, would have been much cheaper to purchase admission and food in the restaurant on the day, was offered the cheapest items on the menu with no choice.
the DDR museum is worth a visit and we found it interesting.