Numbers are limited to 15 on this small-group tour, ensuring you’ll see Berlin by night with personalized attention from your guide.
- 4.5-hour evening bike tour of Berlin
- Get to know Berlin’s burgeoning restaurant scene and eat at three favorite local eateries
- Hear stories about Berlin's history and discover how the city's multicultural community has influenced its cuisine
- Watch the sunset over the Spree River from the Oberbaum Bridge
- Small-group tour with a maximum of 15 people ensures a more personalized experience
What You Can Expect
The eateries visited on the evening of your tour vary, but favorite options include a typical Berlin restaurant serving meaty German classics, a trendy wine bar, a Russian café, an Austrian restaurant and a Lebanese restaurant — a mix that aptly reflects Berlin’s multicultural cuisine. Most dishes are served on large, family-style sharing platters, so make sure you come hungry – a hearty appetite is obligatory! Drinks can be purchased at your own expense.
In between eating and chatting about food, admire the sights of Berlin as you pedal your way leisurely around town. Cycle along the Oberbaum Bridge, passing Berlin’s captivating street performers and gazing at the Berlin skyline as the sun goes down. From this bridge, you'll catch a beautiful sunset over the Spree River before pedaling your way back to the starting point, where your tour ends.
Great tour, great guide, great food that you wouldn't find on your own!!! Met some lovely people as we'll, it was a great way to see the city.
Blakely, our guide, made the tour and 'saved our lives' with that first glass of communist bubbly. Revived the cycling was a breeze (cycle lanes are the key for the wobbly biker) and the food was delicious and hearty even for the American appetite.