WINTER SPECIAL: Book now for travel until 31 March 2014, and save 25% on the recommended retail price!
- 4-hour walking tour of WW2 sites in Berlin
- See Hitler's bunker and from where the Luftwaffe was coordinated
- Learn about the last days of the Nazi regime and the Battle of Berlin from your expert guide
- See memorials to those who opposed the regime, such as Claus von Stauffenberg
- Enjoy this unique learning experience, great for history buffs!
Recent Photos of this Tour
What You Can Expect
Visit the site of Hitler's New Reich Chancellery, from where Nazi Europe was ruled, and the location of Hitler's bunker. Learn from your expert guide about Hitler's last days in this bunker, and get a step-by-step account of his suicide on April 30, 1945. Your walking tour will also shed light on those who struggled and resisted against the Nazi system of terror. Learn all about the German resistance movement, whose central figures were Claus von Stauffenberg, Henning von Tresckow and Hans Oster.
As you walk through these important historical sites, get a feel for how life was for Berlin's citizens at that time. Your knowledgeable guide will tell you all about how the Nazis rose to power, about Hitler's Lebensraum policy -- the disturbing political ideology that led to the Holocaust -- and about the path to war and Europe's destruction.
Fantastic and interesting. Our tour guide Nigel was simply superb. Interesting, and knowledgable the tour is not one to be missed. A really in depth walking tour which covered all levels of interest
Excellent tour. I can remember the end of WWII, and this tour put everything to perspective. Caesar was a very very good tour guide.