- 2.5-hour cabaret and acrobatics show at Berlin’s Friedrichstadt-Palast
- Watch a captivating performance inside the last building of the German Democratic Republic
- Enjoy the THE WYLD revue (October 2014 – September 2015)
- See acrobatics, ballet dancing, cabaret singing, circus acts and more
- Choose from four different seating options, including a VIP ticket that offers a welcome drink
What You Can Expect
Taking place for most of the year, THE WYLD is populated with flamboyant mavericks, city slickers and intergalactic metamorphoses with a total of 100 participants taking part. Watch the dancers and performing artists weave around each other on stage, entertaining you with carefully choreographed dance moves and visual trickery. With trapeze artists, circus acts, ballet dancers THE WYLD is ethereally beautiful, out of this world and is sure to keep you spellbound for the entire performance.
Amazing talent! A must see show! Loved every minute!
Fantastic show, well worth the visit. Costumes great, singing exceptional danckng and performances outstanding. Go and see it!
I do recommend this show!
THE WYLD was everything it said it was going to be and more. We took the VIP seats which were great but to be honest, I think the view would be pretty good from wherever you found yourself sitting. 5 stars definitley
A very good show and priority seating gave us an excellent view.
Great show, be prepared to be sexually stimulated.
This show was extremely entertaining very varied and fun
Amazing show. I enjoyed it very much. Less risqué than similar shows in France.
Julie W United Kingdom
Wow what a show!! Absolutely fantastic!! Would recommend this show to anyone who wants a mindblowingly different theatre experience. Suitable for all, it is an evenings entertainment not to be missed!Excellent seats with good view of the stage from almost anywhere in the auditorium.
Hat uns super gefallen!