- 2.5-hour cabaret and acrobatics show at Berlin’s Friedrichstadt-Palast
- Watch a captivating performance inside the last building of the German Democratic Republic
- Enjoy the SHOW ME revue (February – July) or 'berlin ERLEUCHTET' (November – January)
- See acrobatics, ballet dancing, cabaret singing, circus acts and more
- Choose from four different seating options, including a VIP ticket that offers a welcome drink
What You Can Expect
Choose from four different tickets – VIP, Premium, Category 1 or Category 2 – and then take a seat to watch your show featuring acrobatics, dancing, singing and special effects. Click on the 'View Additional Information' button below to see a layout of the theater and the different seating categories. The full performance lasts 2.5 hours and includes a 25-minute break for you to visit the bar, if you wish. Shows take place according to seasonality:
SHOW ME (February 2 – July 19):
Taking place for most of the year, SHOW ME is said to be Friedrichstadt-Palast’s most lavish production yet, with a total of 162 participants taking part. Watch the dancers and performing artists weave around each other on stage, entertaining you with carefully choreographed dance moves and visual trickery. With trapeze artists, circus acts, ballet dancers and a 66-foot (20-meter) high waterfall, too, SHOW ME is sure to keep you spellbound for the entire performance.
'berlin ERLEUCHTET' (November 7 – 28, December 27 - February 1) or 'berlin ERLEUCHTET' Christmas Edition (November 29 – December 26):
An enchanting winter performance, 'berlin ERLEUCHTET' (Berlin Illuminated) brings to life the image of a winter wonderland on stage. With 100 performing artists taking part, the show features world-class ballet dancers, acrobatics and enough singing to warm your soul on a wintery evening. The performance finishes with a grand finale of snowflakes and illuminations, paying homage to the show’s name. In the lead-up to Christmas, a special illuminated Berlin show takes place.