- 2.5-hour cabaret and acrobatics show at Berlin’s Friedrichstadt-Palast
- Watch a captivating performance inside the last building of the German Democratic Republic
- Enjoy the THE WYLD revue (October 2014 – September 2015)
- See acrobatics, ballet dancing, cabaret singing, circus acts and more
- Choose from four different seating options, including a VIP ticket that offers a welcome drink
What You Can Expect
Choose from four different tickets – VIP, Premium, Category 1 or Category 2 – and then take a seat to watch your show featuring acrobatics, dancing, singing and special effects. Click on the 'View Additional Information' button below to see a layout of the theater and the different seating categories. The full performance lasts 2.5 hours and includes a 25-minute break for you to visit the bar, if you wish. Shows take place according to seasonality:
THE WYLD (October 2014 - September 2015):
Taking place for most of the year, THE WYLD is populated with flamboyant mavericks, city slickers and intergalactic metamorphoses with a total of 100 participants taking part. Watch the dancers and performing artists weave around each other on stage, entertaining you with carefully choreographed dance moves and visual trickery. With trapeze artists, circus acts, ballet dancers THE WYLD is ethereally beautiful, out of this world and is sure to keep you spellbound for the entire performance.
Wow what a show!! Absolutely fantastic!! Would recommend this show to anyone who wants a mindblowingly different theatre experience. Suitable for all, it is an evenings entertainment not to be missed!Excellent seats with good view of the stage from almost anywhere in the auditorium.
Hat uns super gefallen!