- Day trip from Berlin to Potsdam
- Bike tour around Potsdam
- See Sanssouci Palace and other Potsdam attractions
- Have lunch at a beer garden
- Bike rental and train transportation included
What You Can Expect
Delight in the sites as you pedal around Potsdam with your English-speaking guide, including:
- Sanssouci Palace: Explore the New Palace, originally the work of Fredrick the Great, the Orangerie, the windmill and gardens
- Historic Center: Ride through the Dutch quarter admiring the quaintness of Potsdam
- New Gardens: View the fantastic Marble Palace before going into Cecilenhof Palace, where Truman, Stalin and Churchill concluded the Potsdam Agreement. (Entry included)
- No man's land: Ride between West Berlin and East Germany over the Glienicke Bridge where Cold War spy exchanges routinely took place
This guided bike tour is the ideal way to compare the Potsdam of today - a creative energetic university town - with its contrasting past under communist rule, behind the Iron Curtain.
Definitely value for money. A good way to see Potsdam in one day.
Everything was fantastic! Our guide Bakerley was thoughtful, organized and knowledgeable. Great way to explore countryside by bike. Must do if you next time you visit Berlin!