- Day trip from Berlin to Potsdam
- Bike tour around Potsdam
- See Sanssouci Palace and other Potsdam attractions
- Have lunch at a beer garden
- Bike rental and train transportation included
Delight in the sites as you pedal around Potsdam with your English-speaking guide, including:
- Sanssouci Palace: Explore the New Palace, originally the work of Fredrick the Great, the Orangerie, the windmill and gardens
- Historic Center: Ride through the Dutch quarter admiring the quaintness of Potsdam
- New Gardens: View the fantastic Marble Palace before going into Cecilenhof Palace, where Truman, Stalin and Churchill concluded the Potsdam Agreement. (Entry included)
- No man's land: Ride between West Berlin and East Germany over the Glienicke Bridge where Cold War spy exchanges routinely took place
This guided bike tour is the ideal way to compare the Potsdam of today - a creative energetic university town - with its contrasting past under communist rule, behind the Iron Curtain.
Reviewed by deborah g, April 2013
A long day but loved seeing the buildings and Craig's drawings of Prussian kings. Learnt loads. Great lunch stop and celienhof tour.
Reviewed by Michael S, August 2012
The tour guide - Tom ( Berliner), was absolutely great! and he did a wonderful job! The only thing was that I believe we were too big a group - 22 people ( 8th August) and so it took a while to get started, but a very enjoyable tour and will recommend it!