- 4-hour Berlin architecture tour with a private guide
- Hear of the division of Berlin after World War II and contrast the architectural styles in the east and west of the city
- Learn about the city’s urban renewal schemes on a visit to Friedrichstrasse
- Pose for photos in front of the Expressionist Philharmonic Hall at the Kulturforum
- Discover little-known facts about Berlin’s architectural trio at Gendarmenmarkt: Deutscher Dom, Französischer Dom and Schinkel’s Konzerthaus
- Choose to do the tour on foot or by bike
What You Can Expect
Extremely knowledgable guide, historically and culturally. A highlight of our stay in Berlin.
Jack Kennedy USA
The guide for the tour was excellent and provided unique insights to the history and modernity of Berlin. I highly recommend Tarek Ibrahim.