- Full-day private tour of Berlin and Potsdam with an expert guide
- Learn about Berlin’s history, culture and architecture on a 3-hour sightseeing tour
- Visit top Berlin attractions such as the Berlin Wall, Alexanderplatz, Checkpoint Charlie and Museum Island
- Discover the historical city of Potsdam, once home to the Prussian royal family
- Enjoy free time to visit Sanssouci Palace, New Palace, Orangery Palace and more
- Customize the day's itinerary to your interests
What You Can Expect
This was a 9-hour tour with Dirk as our guide. There were four of us. It was amazing and the time flew by. Dirk was excellent in his descriptions. His knowledge of the history of the palaces and other sites we visited were unsurpassed in detail. The tour could not have been better and Dirk could not have been more informative. This was an overall wonderful experience.
This your was excellent! Easy, informative and comfortable! A must do and worth every penny!
Our tour guide, Bahn I do not know if that is the correct spelling of his name, from the start of our tour to the end, got out of his way to bring us to the different places and gave us an excellent tour.At the start of the tour,he told us the history of Berlin from its medieval past to the present.so, when we arrived at those places, we are somewhat familiar with the place.This tour is highly recommended for seniors, you cover a lot of places Branderburg Gate, Checkpoint Charlie,Charlottenburg Palace, Holocaust Memorial, Reichtag, etc. plus Potsdam. There is not a lot of walking and you are picked-up from the hotel and back.