- Private tour of Berlin’s rich and diverse nightlife scene
- Follow your informative guide off the beaten track and experience Berlin’s rich nightlife like a local
- Tour bars and clubs in neighborhoods including Prenzlauer Berg, Kreuzberg, Friedrichshain and Mitte
- Visit a variety of bars and clubs such as an absinthe bar, burlesque club or techno club
- Indulge in six shots, including Jägermeister and Waldmeister
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
An awesome alternative to the usual pub crawl. Visit a variety of bars and clubs most tourists don't know about and hang out with locals on this private tour of Berlin's wild nightlife scene. Plus, you get six free shots.
What You Can Expect
Explore the bohemian Prenzlauer Berg; Kreuzberg, the home of Berlin's punk and hip-hop scenes; the many hot clubs in the Mitte district; and the youthful and artistic vibe of Friedrichshain. Hear all kinds of music, including rock, reggae, techno, metal, 80s and more. Berlin's hippest bars and clubs aren't always easy to find for a stranger, but your guide will whisk you from one hotspot to another.
See where Rammstein and Marilyn Manson hang out, check out a rave in a bombed-out abandoned train depot, and play ping pong with locals at famous Dr Pong. Though the exact lineup of bars changes daily, you may visit a beach bar, absinthe bar, burlesque club, techno club or an LGBTQ bar. You'll also be served a total of six shots, including Jägermeister, vodka, schnapps and Waldmeister.
Return to your departure point at around 1am after a fun night discovering Berlin's diverse subcultures in the city's many memorable bars and clubs.