- 4-hour private Segway tour of Berlin, including skip-the-line access to TV Tower
- See Berlin’s top attractions, such as Checkpoint Charlie and Berlin Cathedral, from a height of 666 feet (203 meters)
- Venture off the beaten path and cover more ground than you would on a walking tour
- Coast by significant historical sites like the Berlin Wall and Brandenburg Gate
- Private tour allows for a more attentive, individualized experience
- Perfect for first-timers to Berlin or those wanting more in-depth knowledge!
- Berlin Wall: One of the last remaining sections is now under historical protection.
- Checkpoint Charlie: The famous border crossing between East and West Berlin is currently an outdoor exhibit of the Cold War.
- Brandenburg Gate: Germany's most famous monument served as a backdrop for many of Berlin's most important events, from Napoleon's march into Berlin to President Reagan’s famous speech.
- Bebelplatz: The site of the Nazi's infamous 1933 book burning, directly in front of Germany's most prestigious university library.
- Memorial to the Murdered Jews of Europe: This powerful memorial includes 2,711 blocks of various heights upon undulating ground.
- Hitler's bunker: Recount the final days of the Third Reich and Hitler's bizarre demise.
- Luftwaffe Ministry: The former Nazi headquarters now houses Germany's Finance Ministry.
- Reichstag: Germany's famous parliament building stood just in front of the Wall in West Berlin.
Please note: List any special interests you have (art, architecture, history, culture) at the time of booking to alert your guide, so that he or she can better prepare for your private tour.