- Private day trip to Potsdam from Berlin
- Tour this lovely city that was once home to Prussian kings and German emperors and is today a UNESCO World Heritage site
- Admire the Rococo Sanssouci Palace, the castle of Babelsberg and the Marble Palace
- See Cecilienhof Palace where the Potsdam Conference took place after World War II to decide Germany's future
- Visit the Glienicke Bridge, where spy exchanges took place during the Cold War
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in taxi are included
What You Can Expect
This tour was amazing!
We enjoyed out private tour with Matti very much. He did a great presentation and did a great time answering so many questions about Berlin.
Guide Caroline turned up punctually for the start of this tour. She was knowledgeable and humorous. The tour was informative and entertaining. The day was planned well and was as full as possible Caroline coordinated with the driver efficiently and effectively.
Our guide Ryan and driver Fred were a fantastic team. This tour was extremely time effecient and we could not have seen so much in one day any other way. I highly recommend using this tour company and taking advantage of the private tour option.
The tour was very interesting and the guide was very nice. Highly recommended.
I did the private tour with Carlos and it was wonderful!!! He was very knowledgeable and we learned so much. He tailored the tour to what we'd like and added a stop by track 17, which we thought was a great addition and one we hadn't heard of. I already recommended this tour and Carlos to several people.
Extremely well-versed guide who was very communicative. Very flexible in what we saw in Potsdam, and also going and returning.
Jess did a good job showing us the sights and giving the history. Be sure to tour Sans Souci. I recommend this trip.
Wonderful experience with helpful and informative guide and driver. Delivered a higher than expected quality of service. Potsdam was only one of multiple interesting destinations.
Tour guide was okay. We did not have great weather and drive was long.