- 6-hour private tour to the Sachsenhausen concentration camp from Berlin
- Learn about life of prisoners in the concentration camp
- Visit the punishment cells, execution sites, crematoriums and more
- Gain deep insight and learn chilling facts about the camp from your private guide
- This tour was created by Nigel Dunkley, a leading military historian
What You Can Expect
We loved Cesar. Very knowledgeable and had a good personality. Gave us dining suggestions too.
Nick Jackson is fabulously well informed, holds and communicates a balanced opinion and has an engaging style of delivery which allowed him to access and inspire each member of our party, from age 16 through to 53, and each of whom varied in areas of interest and prior knowledge. The 2 tours he conducted for us (Private Walking Tour of predominantly World War 2 Berlin) and SachsenHausen Concentration Camp were stimulating and informative, there was no area upon which he did not hold informed knowledge, having read widely over many years. He was never in a rush, allowing us to pace the tours at any stage, and on both days over-ran the prescribed tours by adding in extra attractions at both our and his behest. He was a pleasure to 'travel' with and I would recommend him to all.