- Private walking tour of Berlin
- See the highlights of Berlin including the Berlin Wall, the Brandenburg Gate and the Reichstag
- Customize the walking tour to your interests and see the city's lesser-known sights if you wish
- Enjoy personalized attention and learn about Berlin's notorious history from your private guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Follow your guide through the city and discover sites linked to its fascinating history. Learn about the Nazi legacy and how Hitler rose to power, and find out what life was like during the Third Reich. Perhaps see the location of Hitler's former bunker and visit the modern Holocaust Memorial. Then walk through Checkpoint Charlie, learning how Germany was divided into East and West during the Cold War, and touch the remains of the Berlin Wall.
If you wish, walk under the Brandenburg Gate, the monumental entry to the boulevard Unter den Linden, which was authorized by King Frederick William II of Prussia as a sign of peace. Near here, admire the Reichstag parliament building, opened in 1894, with its famous glass dome designed by British architect Norman Foster. Since the government moved back to Berlin in 1990, it is now the meeting place of the German parliament.
At the end of your tour, your guide will walk you back to your hotel or leave you at the location of your choice.
To ensure you get the most out of your tour, please include any specific requests and attractions you'd like to see at the time of booking. You have the choice of a morning or afternoon departure with either a 3-hour duration for an overview of Berlin's main sights or a 4-hour tour for an in-depth experience of the city.