- Skip-the-line entry to the Berlin TV Tower
- Discover Berlin from a height of 666 feet, and see sights like Berlin Cathedral, Checkpoint Charlie and the Brandenburg Gate
- Spend as much time as you want at the top
- Choose between early morning or late evening entrance
- Enjoy a drink at Berlin's highest bar (own expense)
Recent Photos of this Tour
Reviewed by Mervyn W, April 2013
I took my daughter to Berlin to show her the city she was born in 40 years ago when I was stationed there during the Cold War. Entrance to the tower was very smooth, we were directed to the Premier Queue and bypassing the crowd and being first into the lift for the ascent. Arriving prior to 10am there was ample room at the top of the tower to walk around for the 360 degree view. Well worth booking ahead with Viator.
Reviewed by Alain A, France, April 2013
It was so nice, don't hesitate to buy Berlin TV Tower because you will be like a VIP ...