- Skip-the-line entry to the Berlin TV Tower
- Discover Berlin from a height of 666 feet, and see sights like Berlin Cathedral, Checkpoint Charlie and the Brandenburg Gate
- Spend as much time as you want at the top
- Choose between early morning or late evening entrance
- Enjoy a drink at Berlin's highest bar (own expense)
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
I would really, really recommend this. We went in early July and booked the nighttime access, but we aimed to get there for just after 9pm as we knew that the sun set not long after this. The views were gorgeous, and you could see for miles! We easily spent over an hour up there as it's so relaxing, especially after a busy day. The people who work there are really friendly, and if, like me, you get a little bit nervous about going in lifts, you really don't need to worry. The trip up and down is really quick, and a member of staff escorts you in the lift both ways. As for 'skipping the line', there wasn't much of a line when we were there, however, we did some research before we went away, and there is very little difference in price between this pass and the tickets you can buy on the day at the tower, so for the guarantee of a quick trip up, I think it's definitely worth it.
The view was stupendous. Not to be missed.