- Skip-the-line access to the Berlin TV Tower and lunch at revolving restaurant Sphere
- From your guaranteed window table, enjoy panoramic views of the Berlin skyline
- Spot major Berlin landmarks including the Brandenburg Gate, the Olympic Stadium and Potsdam Square
- Enjoy your choice from three main courses and a soft drink
- Choose from three different lunch times
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
I can't think of a better way to cap a morning of sightseeing than with lunch at Berlin's most iconic sight. While you take in the breathtaking views from the Berlin TV Tower, plan what to see next!
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
At your guaranteed window table, admire picturesque views of the city below as the restaurant slowly rotates. On a clear day, you should be able to pick out the Brandenburg Gate, Charlottenburg Palace, the Reichstag (Parliament building), the Olympic Stadium (Olympiastadion) and Potsdam Square (Potsdamer Platz).
Choose from three main courses (see Itinerary for a sample menu) and a soft drink for lunch. As you eat, keep your eyes on the ever-changing views of the Berlin skyline from your vantage point in the tallest building in Germany’s capital. The photo ops just keep coming!
The restaurant makes one full rotation every hour, so you’ll have ample time to see Berlin from every direction. Finish your meal at your leisure and head back down to the city for a closer look at its many famous sights.
- Meat option: Veal roulade
- Fish option: Roasted pike perch
- Vegetarian option: Pan-fried vegetables
Sample menu from April 1, 2015 (2 courses):
- Mushroom or potato cream soup
- Caesar salad roll with dressing, croutons, pumpkin seed oil and Parmesan
- Red Snapper fillet roasted in saffron lemon butter sauce on tagliatelle and romanesco vegetable
- Eye of round beef on ratatouille and potato souffle
- Pork fillet with creamy polenta and beans with Dijon mustard sauce