- Skip-the-line entrance to Madam Tussauds and a hop-on hop-off sightseeing tour of Berlin (valid 48 hours)
- Visit top Berlin attractions on a hop-on hop-off bus tour, including Checkpoint Charlie, the Reichstag (Parliament) and Brandenburg Gate
- Hop off at any of the 20 stops around the city and enjoy onboard commentary available in 13 languages
- Enjoy skip-the-line access to Madame Tussauds wax museum and join the spotlight with your favorite stars
- Take photos with incredibly life-like figures of Michael Jackson, Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie, Barack Obama and more!
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
The 48 hour hop-on hop-off pass gives you an excellent overview of Berlin, and the skip-the-line access to Madame Tussauds saves you lots of time.
What You Can Expect
With your 48-hour ticket, choose the 2-hour continuous route without hopping off to enjoy a complete overview of Berlin’s highlights, or stop to spend time at your leisure discovering all the sites, visiting a museum, or doing some shopping. For a full list of stops, please see the Itinerary section below.
During your sightseeing tour, enjoy skip-the-line access to the world-famous Madame Tussauds wax museum for chance to join the spotlight with your favorite stars! Skip the long entrance lines and take the stage with musical megastar Michael Jackson; deliver a speech to the nation with Barack Obama; hang out with Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt; sit with Anne Frank and her diary; take a picture with George Clooney and more. With no museum-style ropes or barriers, you can truly get up close and personal with these incredibly life-like celebrities.
Berlin Hop-on Hop-off Tour Stops:
Kurfurstendamm 220 / Meinekestraesse
Kurfurstendamm Ecke / corner Rankestrasse
East Side Gallery / O2 Arena
Alexanderplatz / opposite Park Inn Hotel
Berliner Dom / Berlin Cathedral
Friedrichstrasse / Unter den Linden
Brandenburger Tor / Brandenburg gate
Hauptbahnhof / Central Station
17. Juni - Flohmarkt / Flea Market
Schloss Charlottenburg / Charlottenburg Palace
Madame Tussaude museum is a must see, however the hop-on hop-off bus was not that useful. It takes a very very long time to reach ur goal, and u can easily ise the public transport
had book tickets for myself and two children and when I got to the bus was told that I did not need ticket for my four year old as she was free but not the case so at madame tussauds had to buy her another ticket. Very crowded at madame tussauds.