- Private walking tour of Berlin focusing on its diverse subcultures
- Explore neighborhoods including Prenzlauer Berg, Mitte and Friedrichshain
- Experience the Turkish-influenced Kreuzberg neighborhood and the Caribbean vibe of the Yaam Beach area
- Learn about major countercultural movements in Berlin's history from your knowledgeable guide
- View street art and graffiti and visit Berlin's oldest beer garden, Prater Garten Berlin
- Private tour allows for a more intimate, in-depth experience
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
This is THE tour for anyone who wants to see more than just the usual Berlin tourist sights. With a local guide you get to see so much that the typical visitor misses and really get a feel for this vibrant city!
What You Can Expect
Jason was a great guide and a really laid back, interesting guy. He took us places we never would have found on our own and had a great knowledge of history. The tour was much more interactive than most tours which kept it interesting. He also gave us good suggestions for places to go on our own. Taking public transportation to the different neighborhoods was a great intro for us. I would highly recommend this tour and I would go early into your trip.
A very interesting and alternative tour, showing you parts of Berlin that most tourists don't see. Enlightening, interesting and fun. Would highly recommend to anyone who wants to see a different side of the city.