Read what other Viator.com travelers think about the Warnemuende Shore Excursion: Private Berlin Tour. What they loved, what they liked and what they think could be improved, it's all here to help you make the most of your next trip.
Wonderful ! Everything was perfect...Loved Caroline...Could not ask for more....
Excellent, driver was perfect, professional, informative, nice. Private guide (Rick) in Berlin was fantastic, I highly recommend him, American who has lived and studied in Berlin for 4 years so we could relate to him in so many ways, he was so knowledgeable and informative.
The tour was great. Our driver met us as expected and took us to Berlin where we met Lorna. She was an excellent tour guide. We let her suggest the best locations to view. Her knowledge of the city was good and she was very personable. This trip with 5 others was much better that a tour on a large bus and I would highly recommend it.
Really enjoyed this tour. The driver was pleasant and the trip was quick. Our guide, Alex, was very informative and knew what he was talking about.
1. Driver did not speak English so we drove from the cruise port to Berlin and back in silence!
2. Berlin guide was an hour late, and we wasted precious time waiting for him, starting the actual tour after noon! We specifically wanted to see the Pergamum Museum, but the guide and driver did not know its entry point. We wasted more time driving around in circles, walking uselessly in the heat, as guide and driver attempted to find the way. By the time we got to the museum, we were quite frustrated and angry.
3. We specifically wanted to see Sans Souci in Potsdam. Guide said "no problem." But he'd apparently never been there, and he wasted more time as we drove around the city asking directions from locals and even tourists, trying to find entry point to the palace grounds!! It was embarrassing and very frustrating. Neither driver nor guide had been to the area, I think. When someone finally told ME the entry point, the ticket boot was closing and tours were over!!
All we could see was a bit of the grounds and some buldings from the road.
4. Places were gorgeous, but we did not get to enjoy them.
5. We paid a lot of money for this guided tour and I feel we wasted much of the 6 hours and most of our money.