- 4-hour 2-tank Bermuda scuba dive experience for certified divers
- Discover the ghostly shallow-water wrecks and marine world in Bermuda's warm and translucent seas
- Dive around sunken ships alive with colorful corals and exotic fish
- Watch for parrotfish, barracuda, octopus and grouper around the wrecks
- Explore a spectacular reef and look for yellowtail tuna, lionfish, lobster and seahorses amid the corals
- Learn about the 100s of shipwrecks under Bermuda’s seas and how many met their fates
- Be guided by experienced PADI-certified instructors and dive masters
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
The boat captain Dana and the crew of Fantasea Bermuda were awesome. I was on the boat early and we talked about local diving, very informative. We had sunny and calm conditions which made for excellent diving. They explained what to expect on each dive site. First dive site was a Ferry that was sunk for the sole propose of diving. Some big lobsters under the boat and a fair amount for fish. Second dive site was a coral reef. Swim thru tunnel was great. Lots of snapper schools and one big grouper. I also saw a Lion fish witch Dana told me they are currently in the process of culling. I highly recommend this trip for all.
Thank you Dana and crew for a great experience.
Had a great Time with FantaSea. Dove three wrecks and had a comfortable time. Uli the dive master was friendly, understanding and a great guide. Water was beautiful, boat was clean and safe...just no snacks and only water to drink...Would definitely dive with hem again!