- Beach and snorkel tour in Bermuda
- Snorkel in Chaplin Bay and Tobacco Bay
- Lounge on the beach at Horseshoe Bay and John Smith's Bay
- See tropical marine life and coral reefs
- Complimentary hotel pickup and drop-off
Next, head to John Smith’s Bay. Named after Captain John Smith, this bay features one of the most beautiful beaches in the Smith’s Parish area. With its long and wide beaches and shallow, crystal-clear water, this is the perfect place to swim around and lounge on the sand.
After spending time on the beach, head to Tobacco Bay for your next snorkel adventure! Sheltered by limestone rock formations, Tobacco Bay is a haven for tropical fish, including parrot fish, butterfly fish and sergeant majors. Admire the tropical marine life as you swim through the pristine waters. After snorkeling around the bay, enjoy a relaxing drive back to your hotel.