- 3.5-hour powerboat adventure tour with stop in St George’s
- Ride a high-speed WildCat powerboat on a fully narrated, round-the-island tour
- Soar over rolling swells in the crystal-clear Caribbean waters
- View celebrity estates perched along Billionaire's Row
- Stop in St George’s to explore the UNESCO World Heritage-listed town during your free time
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
This round-the-island tour by WildCat is perfect for those looking for the ultimate sightseeing adventure in the fast lane!
What You Can Expect
Fun, informational, Kevin and Aaron did a great job!
We had a wonderful time on this 3.5 hour tour! Captain Kevin did a great job pointing out all of the beaches, forts, billionaire homes, etc. as we rode around the whole island of Bermuda. I especially loved it when we went 62 mph! The stop in St. George's was for 90 minutes and gave us time to eat lunch and shop some. We would happily go again--it was that great!
Captain Kevin is great! The western coast of Bermuda is Paradise! This tour is a must to get to see the best of Bermuda on and off shore.
Fun in the sun!!! Perfect!!! Fabulous Captain and tour guide gave us a beautiful and exciting tour of Bermuda. Highly appreciated and recommended. Karen and Arthur P.
Jennifer Tucker United States of ...
Fun, with helpful staff.
ALLOWED FOR SIGHTSEEING...SHOPPING AND ADVENTURE.......A GREAT TOUR!!!!!!