- Kayak eco-tour shore excursion in Bermuda
- Fun way to enjoy Bermuda’s beautiful environment!
- Travel to the kayaking site on a scenic sightseeing cruise
- Kayak through the blue Atlantic water with your expert guide
- See native plants and wildlife
- Covered by our worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
Start with an easy introduction with a short practice session. Then, follow your expert guide out into the open water. Pass through Paradise Lakes, a breathtaking sheltered waterway surrounded by small coves and many islands. Learn about the eco-reserve area, Daniel Head, as you kayak close to shoreline. Keep an eye out for native plants and marine life as you admire Bermuda's rocky coastline.
Then enjoy a refreshing swim and relax on the beach with complimentary beverages before making your way back to your starting point.
Worry-free Shore Excursion:
We will ensure your timely return to the Hamilton port for this activity. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.