- Bike tour shore excursion along the Bermuda Railway Trail
- Enjoy spectacular views at scenic lookout points along the way
- Relax at the beach and swim in the ocean
- Use of equipment and local guide included
- Covered by our worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
On this guided tour, ride along the Railway Trail for approximately 6 miles (9.5 km) to see a side of Bermuda most tourists miss. Your guide will stop to provide informative commentary at various points of interest along the way. The trail, which is relatively flat, offers spectacular views, stunning seascapes, lush gardens and exotic flora and fauna.
Time permitting, you may be able to hike up to either the historic Fort Scaur or the sprawling 17th-century Mott family estate. After your bike tour, cool off with a refreshing swim at the beach and enjoy a complimentary soft drink.
Worry-free Shore Excursion:
We will ensure your timely return to the Hamilton port for this activity. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.