- Catamaran cruise to the snorkeling sites and black-sand beaches of the Big Island
- Enjoy a light breakfast while sailing along the Kohala Coast
- Listen to the expert crewmembers as they discuss the marine life you'll encounter
- Be fitted for the provided snorkeling gear so you’ll have a comfortable experience
- Visit one of Hawaii's famous black-sand beaches
- Come face-to-face with green sea turtles, a variety of tropical fish and coral reefs
- After snorkeling, eat lunch and enjoy the open bar on board!
Crewmembers will also explain how to use your provided snorkeling gear before you are fitted with your mask, snorkel and fins. When the boat stops and you jump in the water, crewmembers will join you to help with any final mask adjustments and make sure you are comfortable. Then you can follow them around the reef or explore on your own!
Look for green sea turtles and admire the colorful varieties of tropical fish, and then go ashore on one of Hawaii’s famous black-sand beaches if you wish.
Back on board, dry off with a fluffy towel and then enjoy a deli lunch and open bar. Build your own sandwich, add a Caesar salad and nibble on a chocolate chip cookie to refuel after your snorkeling adventure. Relax with a drink, and then try steering the boat while you while you make your way back to port.