- Full-day Grand Circle tour of the Big Island of Hawaii
- Visit Volcanoes National Park (admission included)
- See steam bluffs, Kilauea Iki crater and the Thurston Lava Tube
- Admire the greenery of the tropical rainforest
- Round-trip transportation from your Kona hotel is included
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
You tour the best of the Big Island's Kona side and Volcanoes National Park on this nicely paced tour. A wonderful way to get your bearings if it's your first visit or see the highlights if you're short on time.
Recent Photos of This Tour
- General PhotoPhoto by: Ashish M
India, 12 2015
- Black sand beachPhoto by: garylcarlson
- Hilo WaterfallsPhoto by: Covey W
- State FlowerPhoto by: Covey W
- Endangered Sea TurtlePhoto by: Covey W
- Totem PolePhoto by: Covey W
- Black sand beach!Photo by: Krista L
- Aloha from Kilauea!Photo by: Ryan F
- Doesn't get any closer to the ...Photo by: Anonymous
- sunsetPhoto by: Ma Y
What You Can Expect
Chantale C Canada
It was our first time in Big Island so we booked the Grand Circle Island Tour to see most of it. We enjoyed every stops.
Great tour. Very enjoyable.
It was a perfect way to see the highlights of the whole island. We enjoyed our tour leader and meeting other tourists. We would definitely recommend it!
Our driver was very knowledgeable and made our experience one to remember. He had a lot of interesting facts and kept our tour bus engaged the whole trip. The stops were also very informational and showed the best sites on the island!
We had a wonderful driver, Kimo Sabe, who keep us informed with the behind the scenes story along the way. Good way to start a stay at the big Island.
Wonderful tour. We had a great time and enjoyed everything! Our guide, Hilary, knew everything about the island and kept us entertained with history and interesting stories all day, I'd recommend this tour to everyone coming to the big island.
Ralene O United States of ...
We really enjoyed our all day trip around the island. Our tour guide/driver was excellent. He was very informative as to the history of the Island and all of the sites. We enjoyed each of our many stops along the way and are so glad that we spent the to see the Island. Will definitely take other tours through Viator.
Greg was awesome
This was an excellent tour. Our guide, Hilary, gave us an informative commentary for the whole trip, I would highly recommend. Thanks to Hillary we now have detailed knowledge of the economics and history of the Big Island. Mahalo, we thoroughly enjoyed.