- Full-day tour of Big Island Hawaii Volcano National Park
- Closest approach to the lava flows from Chain of Craters Road
- Explore Thurston Lava Tube and Kilauea Iki Crater
- Visit the Jagger Museum
- Scenic drive through Hilo Town and Banyan Drive
- Learn the natural history of the Big Island volcanoes
- Professionally narrated tour
You'll explore Hawaii Volcano National Park, Thurston Lava Tube and Kilauea Volcano, and visit the Jagger Museum. If conditions are deemed safe by the National Park Service, you'll also have the opportunity to hike out onto the lava flow.
This Big Island Hawaii Volcano tour also takes you through Hilo Town and Banyan Drive, the waterfalls at Rainbow Falls (if time permits), a macadamia nut factory (seasonal), and an orchid and anthurium nursery.