- Hawaiian adventure tour on the Big Island
- Kayak, snorkel and jump off a cliff in Keauhou Bay
- Paddle towards Kuamoo Bay and see marine life along the coast
- Admire the scenic views of the turquoise waters, cliffs and sea caves
- Snorkel through the water and discover a magical world of tropical fish
- Jump off the cliffs for an adrenaline-rushing experience
- Tour includes all necessary equipment and safety instruction from professional guides
Recent Photos of this Tour
Kayak south away from Keauhou and head toward Kuamoo Bay. During your journey, you'll have the opportunity to encounter dolphins, manta rays and turtles swimming in the pristine water. On the way, admire the beautiful natural scenery, such as the soaring cliffs and blow holes. Kayak into Kuamoo Bay and explore the mysterious sea caves.
Continue paddling along the coastline, where you will pass coral gardens and underwater lava tubes. Take a flashlight and explore the lava tubes in the cave. Next, you'll arrive at a cave in a protected cove, where you'll drop anchor and snorkel over the colorful coral reefs and explore the busy underwater world. Get up close to sea creatures and look for parrotfish, yellow tangs, eels, stingrays and green sea turtles.
Finish your adventure with cliff-jumping! Climb up to the towering cliffs and jump into the deep water for an unforgettable experience. Relax and walk over to the tide pools to watch the eels hunt crabs. Bask in the warm sunshine and soak in the magnificent views. Then hop back in your kayak and head through the smooth water back to Keauhou Bay, where your tour ends.
Choose from two tour departure times. The 4-hour morning tour includes kayaking, snorkeling and cliff-jumping. The 2-hour afternoon tour includes kayaking and cliff-jumping, but no snorkeling.
Reviewed by Jerald W, November 2012
Rabbit was an awesome tour guide. Some of the most fun I've had on the islands.
Reviewed by Stephanie N S, March 2012
This trip was amazing!! Booboo and Rabbit were awesome tour guides. I would recommend them for sure!! They were so much fun, and knew their stuff. They made us laugh and we really enjoyed our trip with them. Kayaking was kind of tough, but they were patient with us. :-)