- Hawaiian adventure tour on the Big Island
- Kayak, snorkel and jump off a cliff in Keauhou Bay
- Paddle towards Kuamoo Bay and see marine life along the coast
- Admire the scenic views of the turquoise waters, cliffs and sea caves
- Snorkel through the water and discover a magical world of tropical fish
- Jump off the cliffs for an adrenaline-rushing experience
- Tour includes all necessary equipment and safety instruction from professional guides
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Danielle V USA
This adventure made our trip very memorable! We kayaked and snorkled with manta rays during the day (which is rare), kayaked 2 miles along the coast, learned history about the area, snorkeled in a cove, jumped off a cliff into the water, and kayaked back. An excellent workout and adventure!!!
Kim C United States of ...
We had a great time with Aloha Kayak! Our guide, Cricket, was a lot of fun and very knowledgeable about the area. He was really patient with our young girls and helped them quite a bit. Thank you for a great trip!
This was amazing!! The jump was great. My tour guide "Cricket" was so professional. He took care of everyone and made sure they had a positive experience. I would recommend this company. If possible ask for "Cricket"!!!
Rabbit was an awesome tour guide. Some of the most fun I've had on the islands.
This trip was amazing!! Booboo and Rabbit were awesome tour guides. I would recommend them for sure!! They were so much fun, and knew their stuff. They made us laugh and we really enjoyed our trip with them. Kayaking was kind of tough, but they were patient with us. :-)