Book an 8am departure and save over 5%!
- Enjoy a fun, exciting parasailing adventure on the Big Island
- Soak in amazing views of the Kona Coast on a single, tandem or triple flight
- Choose your flight height and soar up to 1,200 feet above sea level!
- Enjoy a dry landing on the boat, not on a beach or in the water
- Safe and reliable tour with state-of-the-art boat and equipment
- A perfect activity for families!
What You Can Expect
You’ll board a 12-passenger boat with up to eight other people, giving you more time in the air. Strap safely into your harness and rise up into the air on an exciting single, tandem or triple flight.
Admire spectacular views as you soar over the Pacific Ocean along the Kona Coast at your chosen height of 800 feet (243 meters) or 1,200 feet (365 meters). Take-off and landing are ‘dry’ and take place on the boat, not on the water or beach, making this a safe, comfortable experience.
Please note: While time on the boat is equal to one hour, time in the air will vary depending on option chosen. For the 800ft flight, single passengers fly 8 minutes, while tandems and triples fly for 10 minutes. For the 1200ft flight, singles fly 10 minutes and tandems and triples fly for 12 minutes.
Tour guides were personable and went the extra mile to make sure that everyone had a great time. The ride was .... INCREDIBLE!!! :)
This was amazing. The guides were very helpful and upbeat during the entire trip. If you want the best time, go the highest level up. I was able to see a small pod of whales having fun. It was scary and fun at the same time.