- Enjoy a fun, exciting parasailing adventure on the Big Island
- Soak in amazing views of the Kona Coast on a single, tandem or triple flight
- Choose your flight height and soar up to 1,200 feet above sea level!
- Enjoy a dry landing on the boat, not on a beach or in the water
- Safe and reliable tour with state-of-the-art boat and equipment
- A perfect activity for families!
You’ll board a 12-passenger boat with up to eight other people, giving you more time in the air. Strap safely into your harness and rise up into the air on an exciting single, tandem or triple flight.
Admire spectacular views as you soar over the Pacific Ocean along the Kona Coast at your chosen height of 800 feet (243 meters) or 1,200 feet (365 meters). Take-off and landing are ‘dry’ and take place on the boat, not on the water or beach, making this a safe, comfortable experience.
Reviewed by Annette C, USA, May 2013
This was amazing. The guides were very helpful and upbeat during the entire trip. If you want the best time, go the highest level up. I was able to see a small pod of whales having fun. It was scary and fun at the same time.
Reviewed by Spanish traveller, Spain, April 2013
I have wanted to parasail for around 40 years, but have never had the guts! So I thought, well, if I don't do it now, I never will, so we went up, and it was brilliant! We had paid for 800 feet, but the lads sent us up 1200 feet, and charged us $20 extra when we got down! I got the impression this was quite normal! We sat on a metal bar, well strapped in, and took off-I was terrified, but it was actually very easy, and the views were amazing. We were up for about 12 minutes, you wouldn't want any longer because the bar gets a bit uncomfortable, and we landed easily on the boat (just in case you thought we landed in the sea!). Definitely a "must do".