Price displayed includes over a 5% discount off the local price for the 8am departure! Book through us and save.
- Enjoy a fun, exciting parasailing adventure on the Big Island
- Soak in amazing views of the Kona Coast on a single, tandem or triple flight
- Choose your flight height and soar up to 1,200 feet above sea level!
- Enjoy a dry landing on the boat, not on a beach or in the water
- Safe and reliable tour with state-of-the-art boat and equipment
- A perfect activity for families!
What You Can Expect
You’ll board a 12-passenger boat with up to eight other people, giving you more time in the air. Strap safely into your harness and rise up into the air on an exciting single, tandem or triple flight.
Admire spectacular views as you soar over the Pacific Ocean along the Kona Coast at your chosen height of 800 feet (243 meters) or 1,200 feet (365 meters). Take-off and landing are ‘dry’ and take place on the boat, not on the water or beach, making this a safe, comfortable experience.
Please note: While time on the boat is equal to one hour, time in the air will vary depending on option chosen. For the 800ft flight, single passengers fly 8 minutes, while tandems and triples fly for 10 minutes. For the 1200ft flight, singles fly 10 minutes and tandems and triples fly for 12 minutes.
AWESOME! Crew was great. I'm usually afraid of heights but felt completely safe. We actually spotted whales and a pod of about 30 dolphins while up there. Check one off our bucket list...though I may put it on again just so we can do it again!
Great experience, the crew guides were great beautiful experience, everyone should try this!