- 3.5-hour snorkel catamaran cruise along the Big Island's Kohala Coast
- Visit several pristine snorkeling sites
- Enjoy a light breakfast while learning about Hawaii's marine life from your expert crew
- Be fitted for your provided snorkeling gear, ensuring a comfortable experience
- Come face-to-face with green sea turtles, a variety of tropical fish and coral reefs
- After snorkeling, eat lunch and enjoy the open bar on board!
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
Our local supplier customizes the snorkel location each day based on the best conditions for viewing wildlife. Also, sometimes the cruise doubles as a dolphin and whale-watching cruise!
What You Can Expect
Crew members will also explain how to use your provided snorkeling gear before you are fitted with your mask, snorkel and fins. When the boat stops and you jump in the water, they'll join you to help with any final mask adjustments and make sure you are comfortable. You can then follow them around the reef or explore on your own.
Look for green sea turtles and admire the colorful varieties of tropical fish, and then swim ashore to one of Hawaii’s famous black-sand beaches if you wish.
Back on board, enjoy a deli lunch and an open bar. Relax with some drinks and build your own sandwich, add a Caesar salad and nibble on a chocolate chip cookie to refuel after your snorkeling adventure. You can also try your hand at steering the boat under the guidance of your captain as you make your way back to port.
Great Comfortable Catamaran. Crew friendly and helpful. Great dive spot, not some where you could get to by shoreline dive. We were fed and treated great before and after. Bar opens after your dive, great beer on tap! along with island drinks.
The crew and boat were all great. Whale season is a wonderful time to visit and take this tour.