- Full-day tour of the Waipio Valley and Hamakua Coast
- Be wowed by three stunning Big Island waterfalls: Hiilawe Falls, Akaka Falls and Rainbow Falls
- Hike to a black-sand beach for dramatic coastal views
- Enjoy a Hawaiian lunch crafted in the gourmet kitchen of the tour operator.
- Snacks, drinks and hotel transport from Kona and Kohala included
- Small-group tour limited to 12 people ensures you enjoy a more personalized experience
What You Can Expect
Thomas S United States of ...
Tour was amazing . Our guide Chris was fantastic. Would do this again .
long day. plenty of free time. the waterfalls are gorgeous. definitely do not need a swim suit there is no opportunity to go in the water.
This tour was amazing!
The tour of the Waipio Valley was fantastic. Hili, our guide into the valley, was extremely knowledgeable and entertaining. His commentary during the tour brought out many things that would otherwise have been missed. A truly amazing tour that no one should miss!
Great tour guide. My only complaint is car ride time. It's inevitable on Kona, but if you're not one for long periods of time between sites, pick something else. The tour guide was very educated and funny. He had plenty of snacks for everyone. The waterfalls were of course beautiful! I was hoping to get into one of the pools, but you don't actually get that close. The black sand beach we had time to take off our shoes and walk and get wet. If you have time, def. do the tour. You will get a great snapshot of the island in one day.
Great trip. Highly recommend it. Joseph was an excellent tour guide!
We loved this tour and Nick, our guide, was terrific. We saw lots of amazing sights and had plenty of time at each stop to enjoy the surroundings and take photos. The black sand beach was amazing and the waterfalls were spectacular. We would highly recommend this tour.
Our tour guide, Paul, was excellent. He was knowledgeable about Hawaiian history and folklore and made the tour fun and informative
Very interesting and informative.Tour guides were perfect professional.I do recommend this tour