- Zipline tour and Hawaii Volcanoes National Park tour from Hilo or Kona
- Enjoy an exciting zipline adventure over waterfalls and a tropical river gorge
- Take a narrated tour of Hawaii Volcanoes National Park and watch a gorgeous Hawaiian sunset
- Picnic lunch, dinner and snacks and drinks provided
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
Combining the thrill of a high-speed zipline ride with an awe-inspiring visit to active volcanoes, this tour offers a full day of excitement and adventure -- Big Island-style!
What You Can Expect
Choice of tuna, turkey, veggie or ham sandwich
Sample Dinner Menu (choose one)
- Chicken katsu
- Kung Pao chicken
- Vegetable stir-fry
- Deluxe hamburger
- Hot dog
- Grilled cheese sandwich
Best tour ever! I was terrified of the zipline part but the guides were so fantastic and comforting that I overcame my fear of heights along with flying through the air! We saw the volcano at sunset which was beautiful. All the meals were very good.
The zipline guides were FABULOUS! They kept us laughing and made the tour much more fun! The landscape was beautiful and I loved that the zipline stopped us automatically. This was my first time on the zipline and I'll do it again because of these wonderful guides!!!
The guide for the Volcanoe tour was wonderful too. She was very knowledgable and you can tell she loves this island. My husband asks lots of questions and she was very relaxed and didn't rush us at all. The weather was very foggy at the end but no one can control the weather! I would highly recommend both activities!!