For a guaranteed window seat, make sure to upgrade to the preferred seating option.
- 45-minute Big Island helicopter flight from Hilo
- See some of the biggest and most active volcanoes in the world
- Enjoy lush Hawaiian scenery
- Fly over cascading waterfalls
- Talk to your pilot on two-way radios
- Guaranteed your own window seat!
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
The guaranteed window seats mean you're sure to have fantastic views of several active volcanoes, rainforests and plenty of waterfalls. And being able to talk to the pilot via 2-way radio makes it easy to ask questions!
Recent Photos of This Tour
- DSC00316Photo by: Steven D
- Statue of King KamehamehaPhoto by: Haripandit P
- Awesome experiencePhoto by: Haripandit P
- Buy the Premium SeatPhoto by: Tom A
- Pilot Reese and Your Humble ...Photo by: Tom A
- Kilauea SteamingPhoto by: Tom A
- Experience of a lifetimePhoto by: Kimberly C
- Lava flowPhoto by: Todd S
USA, 09 2014
- A wet send-off!Photo by: Anthony F
- Thaks after a great flightPhoto by: George D
- First helicopter ridePhoto by: Cathy P
- view of a waterfallPhoto by: diane l
- crater viewPhoto by: diane l
- DSC00305Photo by: Steven D
- DSC00285Photo by: Steven D
- DSC00258Photo by: Steven D
- DSC00248Photo by: Steven D
- Hawaii Aug 2012Photo by: Steven M
What You Can Expect
On this 45-minute helicopter tour around the Big Island, you’ll get amazing aerial views of those natural wonders that make Hawaii so special – waterfalls and volcanoes, including one of the most active volcanoes in the world, Kilauea. If you're lucky, Kilauea will be oozing fiery lava for your viewing pleasure.
After you’ve seen Kilauea, your four-passenger Hughes 500 helicopter will whisk you to the next jaw-dropping sight. All passengers are guaranteed window seats on the flight, so you won’t miss any of the panoramic views. You’ll see the Wailuku River, where you’ll fly by an amazing series of waterfalls cascading into the emerald pools below.
Awesome Ron the pilot was great 10 stars a must do
A bit expensive but the view was unbeatable.
Great time, was able to see some lava. Water falls were nice too
Fun ride. We were able to go right over an active volcano at treetop level. Winds were favorable for a few minutes. Quite a tour.
It was incredible! i was really nervous as I'm really afraid of heights and I was upgraded to a door-off flight! But the folks at Paradise Helicopters were really assuring and I felt really safe throughout the entire ride. Saw some lava rivers and a lava lake. Totally awesome! Would highly recommend this for anyone who comes to the Big Island. Shout out to Jie and our pilot Ryan!
Trip was fabulous. I highly recommend Viator for booking any excursions. Excellent to work with and extremely accommodating. Very professional.
This tour was absolutely amazing! Our pilot was great, very knowledgeable, and made our experience that much better. Thank you
Great trip even with a little rain! Friendly service, spectacular views, fun day!
We were upgraded. To the 2 hour tour from Kona. We enjoyed the tour. We saw lava flowing and it was incredible
Great tour and Awesome staff! Worth every penny! We loved our pilot Rachel.