For a guaranteed window seat, make sure to upgrade to the preferred seating option.
- 45-minute Big Island helicopter flight from Hilo
- See some of the biggest and most active volcanoes in the world
- Enjoy lush Hawaiian scenery
- Fly over cascading waterfalls
- Talk to your pilot on two-way radios
- Guaranteed your own window seat!
- HAI and ISBAO safety certified operator
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
The guaranteed window seats mean you're sure to have fantastic views of several active volcanoes, rainforests and plenty of waterfalls. And being able to talk to the pilot via 2-way radio makes it easy to ask questions!
Recent Photos of This Tour
- DSC00316Photo by: Steven D
- Statue of King KamehamehaPhoto by: Haripandit P
- Awesome experiencePhoto by: Haripandit P
- Buy the Premium SeatPhoto by: Tom A
- Pilot Reese and Your Humble ...Photo by: Tom A
- Kilauea SteamingPhoto by: Tom A
- Experience of a lifetimePhoto by: Kimberly C
- Lava flowPhoto by: Todd S
USA, 09 2014
- A wet send-off!Photo by: Anthony F
- Thaks after a great flightPhoto by: George D
- First helicopter ridePhoto by: Cathy P
- view of a waterfallPhoto by: diane l
- crater viewPhoto by: diane l
- DSC00305Photo by: Steven D
- DSC00285Photo by: Steven D
- DSC00258Photo by: Steven D
- DSC00248Photo by: Steven D
- Hawaii Aug 2012Photo by: Steven M
What You Can Expect
On this 45-minute helicopter tour around the Big Island, you’ll get amazing aerial views of those natural wonders that make Hawaii so special – waterfalls and volcanoes, including one of the most active volcanoes in the world, Kilauea. If you're lucky, Kilauea will be oozing fiery lava for your viewing pleasure.
After you’ve seen Kilauea, your four-passenger Hughes 500 helicopter will whisk you to the next jaw-dropping sight. All passengers are guaranteed window seats on the flight, so you won’t miss any of the panoramic views. You’ll see the Wailuku River, where you’ll fly by an amazing series of waterfalls cascading into the emerald pools below.
Can be cancelled due to rain. Fortunately, we got a break ingredients the weather. Views were beautiful and the pilot was very knowledgeable.
Loved it!!! Super great and friendly staff. Pilot Sean was great. It was awesome to see the orange glow and flowing lava I couldn and #39;t see at anywhere else!!
Guide was awesome and new lava flow was occurring.
We had a wonderful helicopter ride over the volcanoes and waterfalls. Ryan was awesome. When we took off he told us we were in for a beautiful surprise and he was not kidding. Two new vents had opened that morning and we were treated to beautiful lava flowing down the volcano. Even if we had not seen that the trip was well worth it. From booking to flying the staff was pleasant and easy to have fun with. Highly recommend this excursion. Next we will go with doors off.
The pilot was GREAT. First helicopter flight for my WIFE. She's HOOKED, Loved it
Really exciting excursion you could actually feel the heat of the lava the pilot got so close. Loved the accompanying music as well!
Awesome Ron the pilot was great 10 stars a must do
A bit expensive but the view was unbeatable.
Great time, was able to see some lava. Water falls were nice too
Fun ride. We were able to go right over an active volcano at treetop level. Winds were favorable for a few minutes. Quite a tour.