- 30-minute glass-bottom boat cruise from Waikoloa
- Relax under the shaded bench seating and enjoy great ocean panoramas from the six full-size viewing windows
- See green sea turtles, colorful tropical fish, Hawaiian coral and maybe even the famous humuhumunukunukuapuaa!
- Choose from multiple departure times throughout the day
- The perfect Big Island activity for the whole family!
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Through six full-sized viewing windows, see green sea turtles and colorful tropical fish grazing among Hawaiian coral. Your friendly onboard marine naturalists and captain will answer all your questions during your 30-minute tour.
Choose from several departure times throughout the day. This trip is perfect for all ages, and even experienced snorkelers and divers will love learning where the best snorkel spots are in the bay. Be sure to ask your knowledgeable crew about the uhu palukaluka and Hawaii’s famous state fish, the humuhumunukunukuapuaa!
This activity was just what we needed -- the previous days had been quite hectic, so it was relaxing and educational. Saw quite a few fish and some turtles. My recommendation is to give a better description on how to find the actual location of where to board the boat. We had been on the beach previously, so we knew where to board. We were not staying in the area we were in Kona.
We really enjoyed this cruise. We didn't get to see too much due to the rainy weather. Would have been a dynamite trip on a sunny day.
A great activity if you have younger children with you, we saw lots of fish and turtles.
Was a bit disappointed, there wasn't many exotic fish as we thought. The individuals doing the tour were great