- 30-minute glass-bottom boat cruise from Waikoloa
- Relax under the shaded bench seating and enjoy great ocean panoramas from the six full-size viewing windows
- See green sea turtles, colorful tropical fish, Hawaiian coral and maybe even the famous humuhumunukunukuapuaa!
- Choose from multiple departure times throughout the day
- The perfect Big Island activity for the whole family!
Through six full-sized viewing windows, see green sea turtles and colorful tropical fish grazing among Hawaiian coral. Your friendly onboard marine naturalists and captain will answer all your questions during your 30-minute tour.
Choose from several departure times throughout the day. This trip is perfect for all ages, and even experienced snorkelers and divers will love learning where the best snorkel spots are in the bay. Be sure to ask your knowledgeable crew about the uhu palukaluka and Hawaii’s famous state fish, the humuhumunukunukuapuaa!