- Zipline shore excursion from Hilo
- Soar over lush tropical forests and admire mountain and ocean views on the Big Island’s Hamakua Coast
- Glide along one of the longest ziplines in the country directly over towering KoleKole Falls
- Learn about Hawaii’s history, culture and agriculture, and sample some exotic fruits in between ziplines
- Professional instruction included – no experience necessary!
What You Can Expect
You’ll travel on seven different ziplines of increasing length and height. Each zipline is named after an important staple of Hawaiian agriculture, and you’ll get to sample some native Hawaiian fruits during breaks between rides as your guide shares stories about Hawaii’s history and culture.
Soar over lush greenery, catching glimpses of rugged mountains and the sapphire-blue Pacific. You won’t be sure if it’s the rush from ziplining or the stunning scenery that’s taken your breath away!
Your ziplining odyssey culminates with a ride on a line that’s 3,350 feet (1,021 meters) long -- one of the longest ziplines in the United States – and crosses directly over 250-foot (76-meter) KoleKole Falls, which is just downstream from the famous Akaka Falls. The thrill from this amazing experience is sure to last long past your return to the port of Hilo at 1pm.