- Zipline Adventure over KoleKole Falls on the Big Island
- Soar effortlessly over lush tropical forests on seven different ziplines
- Enjoy amazing views of mountains and the renowned Hamakua Coast
- Travel on one of the longest ziplines in the US directly over a 250-foot waterfall!
- Professional instruction included – no experience required!
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
When you're ready for a break from the beach, this is a fun way to experience the Big Island's rugged jungles.
What You Can Expect
We had a great time, our guides, Damian and Kekoa did an excellent job. Very personal and knowledgeable about the area with a touch of humor thrown in. Excellent experience!
This was my first time ziplining and I couldn't have asked for better place to try it. The guides were great and very reassuring about what the whole process. I would certainly do it again.
The whole excursion was wonderful with our two guides being personable and fun to be with.
This was one of the coolest things we've done as a family. We have 2 teenagers and a pre-teen and everybody loved it!!! I am afraid of heights but the progression of heights and lengths and the beautiful scenery made me not even think about it. The guides were GREAT!!! They both grew up around Hilo so knew of the history of where we were ziplining. This was definately a highlight of our visit to The Big Island!