- 3.5-hour Luau experience in Kona
- Be amazed by an array of performances in a beautiful oceanfront setting
- Enjoy an authentic, Hawaiian-style buffet and open bar
- Receive a traditional shell-lei greeting and arts and crafts demonstrations
- Watch a royal procession representing King Kamehameha and his legacy
- Great fun for the entire family!
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
• 5pm - Shell-lei greeting, photo taking, hosted seating, arts & crafts
• 5:30pm - Open Bar
• 6pm - Torch-lighting, Royal Court Arrival
• 6:30pm - Luau dinner buffet
• 7:15pm - Island Breeze Polynesian Revue
• 7:30pm - Open Bar Close
• 8:30pm - Luau ends
Sample Buffet Menu:
Waimea garden greens
Hawaii's own pinneapples
Steamed white rice
Uala - Hawaiian sweet potato
Kalua Pua'a - juicy roast pork
Kona broil - long-grain rice and chicken
Catch of the day fish
Tropical fruit punch
Mai Tai and standard bar service
Awesome Loved the dances, the music, the food, the orchid lei
We really enjoyed this show. There was plenty to see and the dancing and costumes were first rate. Food was good and the open bar was plentiful and easy to access.
This was just fantastic...good food and entertainment...they got everyone involved. You have to experience to really know how fun and entertaining it was. Not only did they roast a pig, but also a turkey in the ground oven. YUM...
This luau was one of the highlights of our trip! They put on a great show, and everything was well-organized and well-timed. It's tricky to balance the variety of things they provide drinks, environment, performance and accompanying equipment, and food, but everything is taken care of. The Emcee was very engaging, and the food was expertly prepared. I would highly recommend Island Breeze Luau.
A very enjoyable evening with a nice mix of traditional and modern foods. Great show!
What a great way to end our trip! Everything has always gone smoothly when booking through
Viator from Italy to Hawaii they are everywhere!
Everyone must have the experience of a true Hawaiian Luau. We absolutely loved it! The food was amazing, the people and the entertainment were awesome. 5 stars!!
The luau was wonderful....we enjoyed the food and entertainment. We're so glad we chose this luau.
Of course it was quite touristic. On the other hand: Where can you still find an original Luau. Worth the money. Set in a nice environment, not too big. The menu was rich and delicious!
I loved it the dancers were captivating. The food was phenomenal. The atmosphere was beautiful. I didn and #39;t want it to end.