- 3.5-hour Luau experience in Kona
- Be amazed by an array of performances in a beautiful oceanfront setting
- Enjoy an authentic, Hawaiian-style buffet and open bar
- Receive a traditional shell-lei greeting and arts and crafts demonstrations
- Watch a royal procession representing King Kamehameha and his legacy
- Great fun for the entire family!
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
The luau is held in a beautiful oceanfront setting near the historic Kamakahonu Bay and Ahu’ena, King Kamehameha’s former estate in Kailua-Kona. Guests of the Island Breeze Luau will enjoy a backdrop of passing boats, outrigger canoes, Mt Hualalai and the twinkling lights of Kona. During the show, enjoy a 22-dish buffet, open bar, Polynesian arts and crafts demonstrations and a Royal Court procession. A highlight of the evening is the spectacular Polynesian Revue, consisting of cultural dances from around the islands.
Watch as a symbolic King Kamehameha I arrives by canoe, his arrival signaled by a Court Conch Herald and a Court Chanter. Follow his procession into the royal grounds to experience a luau that truly deserves Hawaii's royal title. Be amazed by other performances including Fijian and Maori dances of war, graceful Hawaiian hulas and daring Samoan fire-knife dancing.
See a full schedule and sample menu in the Itinerary section.
• 5pm - Shell-lei greeting, photo taking, hosted seating, arts & crafts
• 5:30pm - Open Bar
• 6pm - Torch-lighting, Royal Court Arrival
• 6:30pm - Luau dinner buffet
• 7:15pm - Island Breeze Polynesian Revue
• 7:30pm - Open Bar Close
• 8:30pm - Luau ends
Sample Buffet Menu:
Waimea garden greens
Hawaii's own pinneapples
Steamed white rice
Uala - Hawaiian sweet potato
Kalua Pua'a - juicy roast pork
Kona broil - long-grain rice and chicken
Catch of the day fish
Tropical fruit punch
Mai Tai and standard bar service
This was a great experience! It was even better than I thought it would be. The food was great! The entertainment cannot be beat! There was no waiting in line to be seated. I would do it again, if I should return to the Big Island, and I probably will.
This luau was great, entertainment was superb.