- 3.5-hour Luau experience in Kona
- Be amazed by an array of performances in a beautiful oceanfront setting
- Enjoy an authentic, Hawaiian-style buffet and open bar
- Receive a traditional shell-lei greeting and arts and crafts demonstrations
- Watch a royal procession representing King Kamehameha and his legacy
- Great fun for the entire family!
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
The luau is held in a beautiful oceanfront setting near the historic Kamakahonu Bay and Ahu’ena, King Kamehameha’s former estate in Kailua-Kona. Guests of the Island Breeze Luau will enjoy a backdrop of passing boats, outrigger canoes, Mt Hualalai and the twinkling lights of Kona. During the show, enjoy a 22-dish buffet, open bar, Polynesian arts and crafts demonstrations and a Royal Court procession. A highlight of the evening is the spectacular Polynesian Revue, consisting of cultural dances from around the islands.
Watch as a symbolic King Kamehameha I arrives by canoe, his arrival signaled by a Court Conch Herald and a Court Chanter. Follow his procession into the royal grounds to experience a luau that truly deserves Hawaii's royal title. Be amazed by other performances including Fijian and Maori dances of war, graceful Hawaiian hulas and daring Samoan fire-knife dancing.
See a full schedule and sample menu in the Itinerary section.
• 5pm - Shell-lei greeting, photo taking, hosted seating, arts & crafts
• 5:30pm - Open Bar
• 6pm - Torch-lighting, Royal Court Arrival
• 6:30pm - Luau dinner buffet
• 7:15pm - Island Breeze Polynesian Revue
• 7:30pm - Open Bar Close
• 8:30pm - Luau ends
Sample Buffet Menu:
Waimea garden greens
Hawaii's own pinneapples
Steamed white rice
Uala - Hawaiian sweet potato
Kalua Pua'a - juicy roast pork
Kona broil - long-grain rice and chicken
Catch of the day fish
Tropical fruit punch
Mai Tai and standard bar service
It was outstanding. So entertaining and fun. The location was ideal and the food was good
We had a party of 10 and I am in a wheelchair. The staff was incredibly accommodating and the entire experience was wonderful. The buffet included a freshly roasted pig, roasted turkeys, and a great selection of different types of food. The Polynesian cultural presentations were both entertaining and interesting. Everyone in our party had a great time and this was one of the highlights of our Hawaiian vacation.