- Big Island Submarine Adventure and Lava Legend and Legacies Luau and Revue combo
- Atlantis Submarine Dive
- Unique underwater views of Hawaii's amazing marine life and coral reefs
- Professional narration
- Spectacular Luau and Legends and Legacies show
- Traditional Imu ceremony and all-you-can-eat Polynesian buffet dinner
- Entertaining songs and dances from across Polynesia
- Exciting Samoan Fire Knife dance
Recent Photos of this Tour
What You Can Expect
Your submarine tour Kona adventure takes you on an unforgettable 45-minute journey aboard an Atlantis 48-passenger submarine, as featured in National Geographic television specials. You'll explore a huge natural coral reef and its marine inhabitants! A new adventure awaits you at depths up to 100 feet (30 meters). Enjoy the view in air-conditioned comfort and safety aboard a Big Island submarine.
As the majestic island sun begins to set, you'll join in the fun at the Royal Kona Resort for a spectacular evening at the Lava Legend and Legacies Luau and Revue. This exciting traditional Polynesian luau is held in the resort's oceanfront coconut grove and includes a traditional shell lei greeting, torch lighting and Imu Ceremony. There's an open bar while you enjoy Kailua-Kona's premier all-you-can-eat Polynesian buffet.
Following the island-style feast, be entertained by the cast of musicians and dancers as they take you on a fast-paced journey through the South Pacific Islands. Their show includes songs and dances rarely seen in typical luau shows and is highlighted by the Samoan Fire Knife dance. The performance alone will keep you talking for months!