- Full-day Oahu trip to Pearl Harbor Honolulu from the Big Island
- Ride in a Navy launch across Pearl Harbor Honolulu to the Arizona Memorial
- Guided tour of the USS Missouri
- Scenic drive through historic downtown Honolulu attractions
- Kawaiahao Church, Iolani Palace, King Kamehameha statue
- Waikiki Beach
- Diamond Head Crater (if time permits)
- Nu'unanu Rainforest and Pali Lookout
- Professionally narrated trip to Honolulu
- Roundtrip flights from the Big Island
Recent Photos of this Tour
Your historic Kona Pearl Harbor journey continues with historic attractions of downtown Honolulu including Kawaiahao Church, Iolani Palace - the only royal palace on American soil, State Library and Archives, the famous statue of King Kamehameha, Honolulu Hale and the Mission Houses Museum. Big Island Pearl Harbor tours also include a visit to the serenity of Punchbowl National Cemetery of the Pacific and Courts of the Missing.
Reviewed by mirry, United Kingdom, April 2013
Excellent all round trip! Very well organised - everything ran very smoothly. An amazing and emotional day trip. Our driver/guide was very good, kept us on time and well informed all day.
Reviewed by William B, October 2012
This was a thorough and enlightening tour. Our guide, Ed (not Mr. Ed), was a riot. He was not only funny however; he was also very thorough and very clear in his instructions for us. He seemed to have a story or two about everything and that helped make the tour enjoyable. My only disappointment was the brief amount of time (15 minutes) you get to spend on the Arizona, but that's not Viator's fault. I know Pearl Harbor is a very popular tour site but I wish there were a way to allow more time for reflection in a very spiritual place.