- Full-day Oahu trip to Pearl Harbor Honolulu from the Big Island
- Ride in a Navy launch across Pearl Harbor Honolulu to the Arizona Memorial
- Guided tour of the USS Missouri
- Scenic drive through historic downtown Honolulu attractions
- Kawaiahao Church, Iolani Palace, King Kamehameha statue
- Waikiki Beach
- Professionally narrated trip to Honolulu
- Roundtrip flights from the Big Island
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
Flights and entrance fees are all included on this full-day excursion to Oahu from Kona. Your informative guide will whisk you from one major sight to another, including popular Waikiki Beach, the royal Iolani Palace and, of course, the moving memorial to those lost at Pearl Harbor.
Recent Photos of this Tour
What You Can Expect
Your historic Kona Pearl Harbor journey continues with historic attractions of downtown Honolulu including Kawaiahao Church, Iolani Palace - the only royal palace on American soil, State Library and Archives, the famous statue of King Kamehameha, Honolulu Hale and the Mission Houses Museum. Big Island Pearl Harbor tours also include a visit to the serenity of Punchbowl National Cemetery of the Pacific and Courts of the Missing.